WANT TO BRING MY PETS TO THAILAND AND RETIRE THERE

I HAVE 3  SUPER GREAT FERRETS TOTALLY FRIENDLY AND WISH TO KNOW AM I ALLOWED TO BRING THEM INTO THAILAND    ANY AND ALL INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED   THANKS   SANTINO

Hello Santino, could you please lower Caps lock when you write on the forum? Thanks.

This thread may help you > http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=102999.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

michelin star chef wrote:

michelin star chef   Edit profile

I am not an expat yet

 Currently living in the British Virgin Islands, benfleet 
 Want to move to Thailand

Michelin star chef looking to move to Bangkok this year looking for job I was trained at the savoy England and worked at the Simpsons at the strained London oldest English restraint .I've opened 9 restaurants across Europe and Africa opening from scratch or getting the restaurant into a profit running business (GP Restaurant Gp (RTN) ).I've also worked on private boats youghts around the med andvirgin island .also trained sushi chef ive been cooking thi/ fusion for years also have a good Indian repertoire .i have a very good knowledge of getting people excited about food and also do cooking classes and private dinners also started to get involved in liquid nitrogen ice cream dragon blowing gastro fun willy wonkier of deserts also short contract build your business build business and Restaurant Gp (RTN) then leave you to it I've opened pubs clubs restraints bistros gastro fusion sushi French Italian African Indian thi fusion

What has you post have in common with the post about bringing pets in Thailand.?? Please do not keep repeating the same post in different sections of this forum. And this is a really old thread you have posted on. Thank you.