Finding a Creative Arts job in Helsingborg

Hejsan!

Not sure if anyone can help me but I was wondering..I just moved here a little over 2 weeks ago from NJ. I used to work as an in-house Graphic Designer for a small chain of retail stores creating all types of signage and marketing material, updating/maintaining their website and assisting the Visual Display Department.

After having my son about 4 years ago I haven't worked since - except for selling some items on Ebay. Even tho I have been married to a Swede for the last 11 yrs. my Swedish is terrible so I will need to start going to school as soon as we find an apartment in Helsingborg.

Also, I do have a work visa that I had applied for at the Swedish consulate in NY before I moved so I can work in Sweden.

Is it possible to find an English speaking job in Helsingborg, while taking language courses, even if I can't speak Swedish fluently yet?

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who can help!

Tack, Tack

Chenielle

Hi,

Try large companies because english is the corporate language. My mom got a job without knowing that much swedish, but it was difficult. I studied at Växjö university and know that there are a lot of large swedish companies in Småland and Halland not that far from Helsingborg.

// Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the information - really appreciate it!:)

Chenielle

what is your question about when/where is something being held? is it a job expo?