Registration in Saudi Council of Engineers

Topic closed

#7 07 March 2013 13:02:36

Joenson

Re: Registration in Saudi Council of Engineers

Good day! I just want to ask, how to register in SCE or what are they precedures. thank you....

#9 16 March 2013 10:29:55

kumar_jubail
kumar_jubail
Jubail

I need to register with SCE to renew my Iqama, I have my BE degree certificate with me now, but do not have my mark sheets here. Degree is enough or I must have mark sheet also to complete the registration.

#11 23 March 2013 19:30:23

Grobbelaar
Grobbelaar
Al Khobar

Dear Sir / Madame,

It would be an honor for me to be acquainted with your organization.

Sincerely hope that my application meets with your Approval.

Regards,

Paul Grobbelaar

#13 24 March 2013 11:20:01

m.s.veettil
m.s.veettil
Dammam

I am M.S.Veettil working in reputed co. here in saudi arabia
since 1991 as a civil site Engr/qa-qc Engr as my qualification is
Dipoma in civil Engg. my profession in iqama also "mohandis civil"
but saudi council of Engineer is refused to register me as a member and they will not accept Diploma. So Iam facing problem for
sending sms from SCE. Please suggest me any concerned Dept/anybody.
   My Employer is fully satisfied.

#15 28 March 2013 06:24:16

mazimbaig
mazimbaig
Yanbu

Dear Collegues,
I intend to register SCE on line, since day before yesterday I am trying to register but couldn’t succeeded, always star (*) comes at username and with reply id or details are not validated.  Since then I am changing my username & password but still could not registered. Kindly assist me.

Is there any problem with trial version, or they are changing their software, or there may be a problem with border number (hand written).

My iqama is being expired on 6.6.1434 (April 17, 2013), I have also confirmed Iqama status on line, it is in green category i.e. safe.

Waiting for an early feedback.

Best regards.
M. Azim Baig

#19 03 April 2013 01:03:00

kalimahmmad
kalimahmmad
Riyadh

hi,

I tried to register in saudi council but when I create user id , I'm getting error showing that "Id or details are not validated" please somebody help to get rid of this message.

#20 04 April 2013 10:43:55

kastro007
kastro007
lahore

i m also getting the same message id or detailed are nor validated.they send me a message couple of weeks before to sill up the online application.but i could not.now i am trying to register and getting the messsage "id or detailed are nor validated" any idea to resolve the issue

#21 04 April 2013 15:46:03

HEDGE
HEDGE
Riyadh

The same happened to me...try using your initials 3 times as a username....keep trying variations until it accepts it...password...try to use a word, symbol @ and a number..like a saudi[at]5 for example.

hope this helps

#22 07 April 2013 14:18:18

irrtatedexpat

how is one supposed to register on SCE if every possible username/password used gives a "ID or details not validated!!" Also do they not accept diplomas at all regardless of a member being an associate member of Civil Engineers in London?

#23 07 April 2013 20:07:36

HEDGE
HEDGE
Riyadh

You have to keep trying variations...make sure you put a number and a symbol in the password....its a test of will..dont let it break you!!

I phoned the bloke up and he said "if you tried a 1000 times then try 1000 times more"...good luck.

#25 13 April 2013 20:04:13

riaz ahmed
riaz ahmed
Riyadh

dear sir,
i have deposited sr 200/= for application processing fee about 3weeks ago. still waiting for next step.can u , please inform me?

jizzakallah
engr.riaz ahmed
riazahmed54[at]hotmail.com

#32 21 May 2013 04:18:34

imgumandoy
imgumandoy
Jeddah

request to renew my eqama as civil engineer I want to registered in Saudi council of engineer

Topic closed
Expatriate health insurance Riyadh
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Riyadh.
>> Click here
Expat banking Riyadh
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Riyadh
A few tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Riyadh
Don't worry and travel happy across Riyadh.
>> Click here