Want to meet friends, i am a housewife coming to bahrain

i want to know other women who are staying in bahrain, what do you do to pass your time ? how is bahrain ?

Hi New Bird in Bahrain.  I too am also a new bird here.  I arrived a week ago from Dubai.  Since then it has been a flurry of activity with shipment arriving, waiting for pets to come, organize house etc.  However once all that is done I intend to embrace life in Bahrain wholeheartedly.  There appears to be plenty to do if you make the effort.  We have been to some lovely places to eat out.  The Malls are great, and there are some great clubs to join too.  If you would like to meet up,please let me know and I will send you a message with my telephone number and we can go grab a coffee somewhere and look at all the different things available here.

Have a great day.

Isobel

hi My wife from germany can you meet her please ??  let me know as she dont have much friends her

@ yang for ever > You have posted on an old thread here (2011)  :dumbom:
I think that the best option for you is to create a new topic on the Bahrain forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

Warum nicht?

This is an old post.
I would suggest the administrator to close topics that are older than 1 year according to their content. If the topic could be of interest timeless, hold it. If-  like in this case is outdated - delet it. Another suggestion would be to create a sticky post for new comers (who feels out of balance) and for lonely souls  to give them the chance to contact each other through the forum and then through private msg so we avoid situation like the above.
Hope so that everybody find what needed here.
Have a great day everyone!

Beate

@ Beate : Thank you for your suggestions, however for more visibility i will advise you to post them here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=11
---------------

Hi all,

As this topic is old and outdated, i am closing it.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed