Life is boring without friends

Hola Ana:
Soy también española, puedes hablar conmigo en español! pues, sí, en esa fecha estaré por aquí, pero trabajando también. De todas formas estaré encantada de tomarme un té contigo y charlar un rato cuando mi trabajo termine.
Estamos en contacto y hablamos.
Me alegro de conocerte.
un saludo,
Adela

@Adela CL - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

No problem I am spanish

Aurélie wrote:

@Adela CL - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I also interested to meet new friends do not hesitate to contact me. It would be pleasure for me to guide Istanbul.

Hi everyone!

I've been living in Istanbul since 1988. You can ask me anything about Istanbul. I can help you to learn Turkish and you can help me to improve my English, too :).

Take care,

Yasin.

Hi!
How are you?
I'm interesting in learning Turkish language, but I'm Spanish. I can speak English also. Maybe we can help us each other. What are you doing actually, I mean when you have free time and where do you live? Is easy for you have a meeting with me in Kadikoy, for example?
Thanks for you offer,
Adela

Hi Adela,

I'm fine and u?

No matter where you're from. the important thing is the language that we use to speak :) I'm a chemist and work for a pharmaceutical company.I have free time at the weekends.

I'm living in European Side of Istanbul but it's very easy to transport to Kadıköy and the other centeral areas.

Ok!
We could meet each othe on Saturday! what do you think?

I sent you a pm :)

Hi everybody, I am from Kadıköy, asian side of istanbul. I am not an expat, I born in istanbul so I can help you learning living in istanbul.Anyone who like to go to football or basketball match wont be unhappy to meet me because I am a fan of Beşiktaş and try not to miss any match in istanbul:):):)

inciperla wrote:

hi everyone,life is boring here without friends.i would like to meet with new friends in istanbul.we can hang out,i would like to meet with people who can speak arabic.english.italian.

tell me about it :)

nice to meet you

welcome to keep in touch if you ever want another new friend :)

cheers:)

Hello to everyone and welcome to istanbul, I live in istanbul and i am from Turkey :) I can speak Turkish and English... I would like to meet people living in Istanbul..
Greetings to all :)

EmilieD wrote:

Hey there,
mutlu yillar ! I understand you guys already met... But if you're planning something again, i'd be happy to join.
I'm in Istanbul for more than 1 year, but willing to get to know more people
Again, Happy New Year

emilie

hi, im new to this network & for Istanbul as well
really im getting bored here, hope can meet you :)

Cheers,,,

yeaaaaaaaa lets meet up everyone it will be great , i am here for 5months and i want to go out and speak ENGLİSH , i can speak arabic , french and turkish . :) sounds fun yaaay

everyone says that they are boring and lets get together but noone shows a suggestion. Hey here is my suggest: We, mean Beşiktaş basketball team, will play against Maccabi Tel Aviv on euroLeague this thursday 19.00 at Abdi İpekçi Hall. My firends and I will go to match. Anyone who wants to come let me know...

Hey everybody,

I know that this discussion is "old".
But I am french (and turkish) and I am in Istanbul for an internship (for 5 months). I'm 22 years old.
I'd like meet people:)

A bientôt !

heyy what s news

hi, ım new in this website, Im speaking turkish, english and learnşng french. I would like to meet up as well.

Hello,
I live in Istanbul as well. How are you?

Hello, I am Maria. How are you? I live in Asian side and looking for friends.

hi

hi ,

I live in istanbul, and would love to meet new friends too.

Thanks

its great

hi again, i am ismail a local man and live in kad?köy, asian side. anyone who needs help or friend can write me. I'll do my best :)

Hi.. maria..

Iam here in izmit.. looking for someone who speak english. Contact me in [email protected].

Mkj

Hello
lets meet up everyone  :par:

hi how are you?.i agree with you.in my opeenion ,everybody need friend for tolerance the currenty live.no diffrence where are we live.im hosnieh at age 43,im living in Iran Mashhad.i will be happy to hear more from you .i would be happy to find new friends

Hi guys, I am coming to Istanbul May 28 with a few friends. Looking to meet some people who speak english and go out. Fun group of people. Been to Istanbul several times and love the city.

Abe

Hi
I am interested in meeting with you

Hi

@ wael saeed > To whom are you talking to please? To note that this topic is very old (2011)

It would be great if you can introduce yourself first, it will help the other members to know more about you.

@ All > Reminder : Expat.com is not a dating website  please !!!

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi there! My name is David and. I am a Spanish guy that recently moved to Istanbul and willing to meet new people within the expat community. Would be great if anyone could give guidance on gathering events or places in Istanbul.

Thank you very much !!

hello, looking somebody that i can speak in english.

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.

hi i will also love to meet you am on facebook too and skype

hi

do you like for meeting if you are interested ....

regard

Hola, David. Que tal?
Soy de Venezuela y me vine hace como 3 meses a vivir acá también. Generalmente salgo con otros amigos venezolanos los viernes y pues entre semana, usualmente, salgo a explorar la ciudad. Ayer precisamente hubo una reunión de expats y la pasamos genial. Escríbeme al privado para cuadrar algún día para hacer explorar alguna galería o que se yo.
Saludos!

Max_Cheerepownin wrote:

Hola, David. Que tal?
Soy de Venezuela y me vine hace como 3 meses a vivir acá también. Generalmente salgo con otros amigos venezolanos los viernes y pues entre semana, usualmente, salgo a explorar la ciudad. Ayer precisamente hubo una reunión de expats y la pasamos genial. Escríbeme al privado para cuadrar algún día para hacer explorar alguna galería o que se yo.
Saludos!

As this is an Anglophone froum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post. Thank you.

Hi , how u all doing, It lol  b nice to meet new people and shear ideas .. M farliy new here.. M a pilot by profession.. Henceforth I'll b visiting Istanbul often, as we have our aircraft maintenance operations here.  Looking forward to make new friends.. Do lemme know .. Cheers..

Hi,
where do you live exactly? Asian side or European side?