The Weekly Meeting :)

The 13th weekly meeting this Tuesday 13th of December,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE SHISHA CORNER

Waiting to see u all :D

13th meeting in 13th Dec :P

Thank u so much my dear friends for coming,it was one of the best weekly meetings ever for me :D

The 14th weekly meeting this Tuesday 20th of December,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE SHISHA CORNER

Very interesting,,
i wonder if somebody can tell me where is the shisha corner...

Hoping to see ya there isa...

first page...

Sherif adel wrote:

Very interesting,,
i wonder if somebody can tell me where is the shisha corner...

Hoping to see ya there isa...

when u enter the  hotel there will be a ladder on ur lift,go up and u will see it in front of u :D

waiting to see u all TONIGHT ;)

The 15th weekly meeting this Tuesday 27th of December,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE ROOF TOP CAFE :)

Waiting to see u all

mr.hatahitos wrote:

The 15th weekly meeting this Tuesday 27th of December,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE ROOF TOP CAFE :)

Waiting to see u all

Hatahitos...I like how dedicated you are to this meeting :)

I would like to join you guys

I wanna say it's been a very long time since i post a reply on this website. and it's a honor for me to post my first "reply" on mahmoud's topic. Very nice gathering every week and thanks for organizing it ;-)

mr.hatahitos wrote:

Waiting to see u all

Hey..sorry I don't wanna seem intruding but..is this more like a closed circle already-introduced forum members? thnx..

HAPPY NEW YEAR
full of joy, sucess, fun and outstanding achievments for 2012

With all my best wishes for you a happy life and good helth..

Regards,,,
              Chico

@ All my dear friends
Thank u very much for ur nice words and i hope i will be able to see u every Tuesday :D

The 16th weekly meeting this Tuesday 3rd of January,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE SHISHA CORNER

I`m new in here , where is that :P ??

Hey ,,,Mr. Hatahitos
Happy 1st day of a happy new year ,,

I have an idea regarding new members, "somthing to break the ice... As i was freeeezing the last time i joint your outstanding weekly meeting.."

Simply the idea is a welcome party for new members, Specially if you take the lead as you have a very nice and friendly charisma ..

hoping to see ya next tuseday
                                            Yours
                                                  Chicoooooo

Awesome Idea ya Chicoo , hope I can join you :)

It's really a cool idea,but the problem that every time we have a lot of new members from the blog and from couchsurfing too,so it will be a lot of welcome parties,and btw for me i love parties :P
we can do it in another way like the new members can introduce them selves to the meeting so they get in the mode fast ;)
And really thank u for ur nice words,i am just trying to make it really a nice time we can see each other every week,,,,,,see u in the meeting :D

My pleasure Hatahitossssss, se you todayyyy

The 17th weekly meeting this Tuesday 10th of January,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE SHISHA CORNER

Dam man i called but i couldn't make it maybe another time..u guys have fun

mmm .... i wanna join you guys , can i ?

for sure u are more than welcome :)

Thank you , But where is THE SHISHA CORNER.

HanYaAmin wrote:

Thank you , But where is THE SHISHA CORNER.

u just enter the lobby and ask ;)

The 18th weekly meeting this Tuesday 17th of January,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE SHISHA CORNER

i was there man last time , but i can't wait there for 10 min because it was very cold , is there any chance to be in a closed area :D:rolleyes:

Come on man it was cold yes,but we were around 65 at the last,so we were warming each other :P
next time were a lot of clothes and drink big cup of tea my friend ;)
hope to see u next time

okay next time i will get my " Blanket " , may be also get a spare one for the others :lol:

the spare one will be for me ok :lol:

deal :D

Waiting to see u all this Tuesday 17-1 ;)

The 19th weekly meeting this Tuesday 24th of January,from 7,30pm to 11pm,AT THE SHISHA CORNER

Hey guys,

I will most probably move to Cairo within the next two months.

I would love to join you once I am there. Unfortunately I didn#t know about those meeting when I was in Cairo during Oct. - Dec. 2011.

However, seem to be an interesting group! :)

Take care,
And see you soon hopefully!

NaserHamburg wrote:

Hey guys,

I will most probably move to Cairo within the next two months.

I would love to join you once I am there. Unfortunately I didn#t know about those meeting when I was in Cairo during Oct. - Dec. 2011.

However, seem to be an interesting group! :)

Take care,
And see you soon hopefully!

U are more than welcome at any time :)

Hi all

there is any meeting soon?

Yes is there something soon :)

Yea sure it's every Tuesday,and the next one is the 19th weekly meeting
24th Jan,,-shisha corner-Novotel hotel-Zamalik
from 7,30pm to 11pm
waiting to see u all there
for any info my numbers are :

Mahmoud