Russian girl is looking for friends in Malta!

Hey everebody!
I am Victoria, i am from Russia. i am here to inproove my English and i am here for 2 and half months.
I am  friendly, open-minded person. I like jogging, i like go uot as well. So if you are interested in new friend, please write me to my email- [email protected]

P.S. i live in Gzira

Hello Victoria!

Have you tried to post an advert in Malta classifieds > language exchange section?

This may help,
Harmonie.:)

Hi Vici,

welcome back to the forum. Are you really in Gzira now as you were looking for a job in Zürich just 4 weeks ago?

You also changed your e-mail !

Please give us some more info about your plans. We can meet for a coffee on Friday coming week in Gzira if you want and we can talk about your English language studies here in Malta.

Cheers
Ricky

Well that sounds a bit fishy then :rolleyes:

Hey!!
i am really ow in Gzira right now :) i suppose this fact cant disturb me to be in Zurich in December, can it?:P
So i would like to meet some people in Malta!
You look so attentive:cool:

Hi Vici,

it's nice that you replied to a mail this time. Enjoy your stay in Gzira. I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving Malta in December. Did you find a job in Zürich?

There is a group called ' For Foreigners living in Malta - Feel@Home' with a lot of young members and penty of activities. Check out their group on Facebook.

Cheers
Ricky

Hihi everybody

I? am sorry but Ricky?s replies are cracking me up - I wish I had a solution for Vici but I do not.

Have you tried maltapark.com/.

Hello, Vika! you are welcome! let s meet!?

Hi alecseycina,

As you posted on an old thread, Victoria may not reply to your post.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

Please note that some posts were removed from this thread as Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hasnaa wrote:

Hi All, Please note that some posts were removed from this thread as Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you, Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

However, it is a site for people to arrange to meet up. What's the difference between a 'date' and a 'social meeting' over dinner or similar? :)

According to one dictionary:

a social or romantic appointment or engagement.
"a college student on a date with someone he met in class"
synonyms:appointment, meeting, engagement, rendezvous, assignation;

Hi there !
i also live in gzira.
write me if you wanna meet up and get to know each other !
im From Denmark

Me too I live in Gzira and i would like to meet with expa or Maltese people, we can meet for a coffe?

sure!! do u have whattsapp or something ?

Exazzo wrote:

sure!! do u have whattsapp or something ?

It was 4 years ago dude!!! :lol