Quedadas para conocer gente en Bangkok y salir de marcha

Que bueno me pilla muy cerca.
nos vemos. un saludo a todos.

Genial, te veo este viernes pues :)

24th February 2012
The Big Night Out - Bangkok ► ► Horrible Hawaiian T-shirts◄◄

= The other day going around in Tescos I noticed screaming colors in the distance, I therefore was attracted to see what was such a thing, And there they were, horrible patterns and incredibly awful color combinations for just 89thb. And I thought to myself what a wonderful idea for an awesome funny night out, so here it is!  =

❐ 8.00pm to 10.00pm:
Meeting Point: The Barbican 
Let's start the night at one small but very nice pub in Silom, it is a minimalistic wooden bar in soi thaniya ( just off Saladaeng Bts Station ) They have very nice beer pints and they are running this Friday a special on  Shooters & Spirits at 100thb .
►Location: http://www.greatbritishpub.com/barbican/map.asp

❐ 10.00pm to 12,00pm:
::::The Pintsman:::
I personaly haven't been yet in here since its quite new. But I have been reading good reviews on it and this Friday they have a selection of good old rock and roll 50's music theme which has been combined with the degustation of a range of different beers from around the world.  I have not yet met the manager or the prices in the menu, but I invite you to join me and perhaps we might get some discounts after we present ourselves. 
►Location: Ground Floor, United Center, 323 Silom Road - Near BTS SalaDaeng -

❐ 12.00pm to 06.00am ( or when police shuts down the place) :
::::Tapas Bar::::
There is a small entrance fee at the door in here, its 200thb. But inside youll be able to find very nice latino music combined with new beats and a show of a guy playing live drums while the music plays. It has 3 floors and it has some nice cocktail Jar's  for around 300thb. They are very very nice and served very cold.

►Location: Silom Soi 4
❐6am to X:
Party continues @ Swing
By this time I probably will have lost you all in the mist of the night, but here is where we going (or were ill go probably alone)  since it is about the only club in Bangkok that is open until crazy hours in the morning/afternoon. And any taxy driver will know where it is and happily take you there.
►Location: Any taxi driver knows quite well where is it, If they happen to have forgotten just mention “sapacy” and through the restaurant, take an elevator to the third floor.

▀ I really hope to see you all this Friday night to socialize, make new friends and party like animals!!!

►►Any questions on how to arrive, please call Luis @ 081 829 1196◄◄

Hola gente.
ya tengo los billetes.
justamente llego el 3 de agosto viernes a las 19h; no creo que tenga el cuerpo para salir.Estoy hasta el 3 de septiembre.
mi idea es estar hasta el lunes 5 en bangkok y marcharme a chiang mai.Si a alguien le pilla bien podemos vernos.
Luis ya te llamare por que si no es antes el viernes antes de marcharme fijo estoy en bangkok.
Gracias pot toda tu valiosa informacion y estoy deseando de conoceros.

LA KORN.

30th June 2012
✪The Big Night Out - Bangkok✪♒✪ Woulter's And Tom's Leaving Party ✪

= Woulter & Tom have been with us for a year, not only for me personally as work colleagues but also as reliable friends and party comrades with everyone else in TheBigNOB.
It is sad to see them leave to their country of origin, but at least we shall say goodbye in the best way possible, honoring them with a drink each at least & partying with them till dawn=

❐ 8,00pm to 11,00pm:
Meeting Point::::Titanium Ice Bar::::
They have the “buy one get one free “ beers until 11 or so I think, So it will be nice to continue in here since its quite a nice bar.

►Location:  BTS Phrom Phong, get out at the side of Emporium, make your way towards Asoke by foot, and get to soi 22 , 50 meters in the soi on the right sidewalk you will find Titanium on blue neons.
http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html

❐ 11,00pm to 4am:
::::Glow nightclub::::
Glow its Woulter's and Tom's Club of excellence. Ever since I took them there they haven't stop going. It's a nice underground disco, situated in between narcissus and soi cowboy, they have very nice underground non commercial underground dj's and its worth visiting.
Entrance will be 300thb, and im not sure what party they have on for this Saturday.

►Location: Past soi 23 http://glowbkk.com/location/

❐ 4am to 6am:
Wongs@ Sathorn Soi 1

It's cramped, it's dark, it smells. But It's the best damn place in the universe! It will be filled with drunken partiers hell bent on making sure the night's not over yet. This hole-in-the-wall dive bar near Sathorn and Rama IV Road is a Bangkok institution, attracting everyone from the odd local celeb to curious backpackers looking for a late-night hangout.
Cheap beers too in here, 75THB each. : -)

►Location: 27/3 Soi Sribamphen, Rama 4 Road ( or simply say to the taxi driver Sathorn Soi 1) From the exterior it would seem its closed but it will not be. Its about 50 metres away from the 7/11 in the corner at the left hand side.

❐6am to X:
Party continues @ Swing
By this time I am not sure how many of you will remain, but here is where we going since it is about the only club in Bangkok that is open until crazy hours in the morning/afternoon. And any taxy driver will know where it is and happily take you there.
►Location: Any taxi driver knows quite well where is it, If they happen to have forgotten just mention “sapacy” and through the restaurant, take an elevator to the third floor.

▀ I really hope to see you all this Saturday night to socialize, make new friends and party like animals!!!

►►Any questions on how to arrive, please call Luis @  081 829 1196◄◄

HOLA LUIS DEL 15 DE AGOSTO AL 28 DE SECTIENBRE ESTARE EN BANGKOK Y ME GUSTARIA IR A ALGUNA KEDADA DE ESAS Q MONTAIS , ME PODIAS PASAR TU TELEFONO DE BANGKOK Y CUANDO LLEGE TE LLAMO? MI EMAIL ES [email protected], gracias

Hey muchobetis,

Si te fijas mi telefono esta al final de todos los planes que pongo aqui:) Tambien mirate la pagina de facebook.com/thebignob para ver las fotos de las quedadas y veras que no soy el unico espaniol que va.

hola que tal se pueden unir chicas al grupillo? ,soy gallega y voy un mes en octubre me encantaria quedar para hablar un ratito

Claro que si nenufares, como bien te comenta Luis echa un vistazo a facebook.com/thebignob

Un saludo.
Javi

Muy buenas a todos. Me llamo David y también soy nuevo en Tailandia. Llevo apenas un mes y he estado más centrado en mi trabajo y en buscar casa que otra cosa. Ahora, un poco más asentado espero conocer gente y he visto que quedáis de vez en cuando, así que la pregunta es fácil...¿cúando es la próxima?

Un saludo.

Hola Luis como andas?
Se siguen realizando las juntadas los viernes? Pues me encantaria apuntarme...

Saludos!

Hola gente, quien me ayuda en mi estancia en Bangkok para conocer la ciudad, salir de copas y demas...
Viajo a fin de año, y la verdad que pasar un 31/12 solo es un bajon no?
Muchas gracias por la onda
Mauricio

Llevo aquí una semana y viendo que somos unos cuantos  quizás podríamos organizar una quedada para hoy mismo o mañana para cenar o tomar algo. Que os parece?

HI... luis Fvoy para bkk el 1/2/2013, y estare un mes voy regularmente cada año a bkk para comprar ropa para mi tienda en una playa de huelva y he visto que hacias quedadas every viernes, pero la ultima que he visto en el hilo es de febrero 2012, ya no hay movidas o ya no estas en bkk.
Aparte me gustaria cambiar impresiones contigo, sobre tema compras un saludo y aver si apareces

hola para cuando la proxima quedada y where?
pa toma una erveja con los colegas

Uiiiii.. que mosqueo parece que las quedadas quedaron atras en 2012
Quepasa¡¡¡ troncos ondeandai,noetais perdios ni na
QUE REGRESO A BKK. UNPOQUITO DE MARCHA NO?

Buenass, Estoy por bangkok hasta el 2 de febrero si a alguien le interesa poddmos ir a tomar algo!! Un saludoo

Hola yo llego a Tailandia el 1 de agosto me gustaría poder quedar con alguien para tomar unas cervezas y conocer un poco .
Viajo sola así que agradecería mucho algo de conpañia

Quehay para este viernes???
Pedro

buenas, seguís saliendo?
yo estaré por BKK el finde del 15-17 MAR.
Si algun alma caritativa quiere enseñarme lo mejor de BKK..

se habra quedado sin fuerza para salir??? no veo que haya quedadas, bue, igual yo estoy por aqui esperando

Hola Luis, esto parece fantastico, pero por la fecha del ultimo post no se si todavia lo siguen haciendo. Yo voy a estar en Bangkok en Abril (13-21) y me encantaria participar. Por favor, si podes responder aqui si todavia se juntan te lo agradeceria muchisimo!

Patricia

Hola,
Por trabajo viajaré a China en Abril, cuando termine las cosas allí me gustaría pasar una semana en Tailandia. Sé que los Chilenos somos muy amables y solidarios cuando vivimos fuera de nuestro querido país y quisiera saber si alguno me puede dar algunos consejos y tips para pasar una buena semana allí.
Si este foro es de fiesta.... voh dalee....  tambien me gustaria quedar allí para pasar un buen rato.
No sé nada... solo tengo las increíbles ganas de conocer ese lugar tan hermoso y pasar un tiempo en la playa y todos los lugares maravillosos que hay ahí.
Un abrazo.

Pauli Pó.

Buuuu  estaré por ahi desde el 26 de abril...
tambien estoy en busca de compañia y buena fiesta ;)
saludos y suerte!!!

Hola, como estas, no se si estare por aqui, pues me voy a ver a mis hijitos en argentina, y si, fuera de chile son bueno jajajaja, noooooo, es una broma, tengo gratos recuerdos y hermosos de chile y su gente, espero la pases rebien y bue, si estoy por aqui, alguna guevada podemos hacer, exitosssssssssss

**Perdon por ponerlo en ingles, pero supongo que podreis usar el google translator o directamente ya sabeis ingles**

►Saturday 09th March 2013

The Big Night Out – Bangkok ►►Rock That Pirate!!◄◄

Ahoy! Buccaneers and me buxom beauty's, you all ready to walk the plank' this Saturday nite?

So, as you guys and gals can guess is a Themed night, so to make it more fun we are dressing up like pirates and buccaneers. Yarr!!

There are also shiny prizes (nothing too fancy tho) to be won this Saturday, we have a Challenge for you all in place. Those who bring new people to the group of The Big night out –as many as possible - the person who brings the most will win the challenge and a colorful prize : )

So let's get to the plan for the night!

❐ 8.00pm to 10.00pm:
Meeting Point: TiTanium And IceBar

Let's start the night easy with the buy one get one free offer that they have here to begin burning the motors of the night.

►Location: http://www.titaniumbangkok.com/location.html

❐10.00pm to 12.00pm:
::::The Club House::::

I managed to get happy hour prices just for us and also FREE house spirits – Rum/Vodka/Gin for the ladies for the first hour of us being there! We have got the upstairs floor all for us too!

►Location: 21/1-3 Soi Sukhumvit 23. Web: http://www.theclubhousebangkok.com/

❐12.00 to 4.00am:
::::Glow::::

Still need to confirm few things, and check if we can have some discounts, but it is an awesome party place were we have had before awesome times. Their music is awesome and they having this Saturday an Underground circus residents night.

►Location: Sukhumvit Soi 23, go past Soi Cowboy (on your left), and then take your first right and then first left. Glow is 10 metres down on your left hand side! Please note, the above directions apply when you are coming in from Sukhumvit Road. Otherwise, check out the map.
Web: http://glowbkk.com/location/

❐4.00 to 6.00am:
Wongs@ Sathorn Soi 1

It's the best damn place in the universe! It will be filled with drunken partiers hell bent on making sure the night's not over yet. This hole-in-the-wall dive bar near Sathorn and Rama IV Road is a Bangkok institution, attracting everyone from the odd local celeb to curious backpackers looking for a late-night hangout.

►Location: 27/3 Soi Sribamphen, Rama 4 Road ( or simply say to the taxi driver Sathorn Soi 1) From the exterior it would seem its closed but it will not be. Its about 50 metres away from the 7/11 in the corner at the left hand side.

❐6am to X:
Party continues @ Swing

By this time I probably will have lost you all in the mist of the night, but here is where we going (or were ill go probably alone) since it is about the only club in Bangkok that is open until crazy hours in the morning/afternoon. And any taxy driver will know where it is and happily take you there.

▀ I really hope to see you all this Saturday night to socialize, make new friends and party like animals!!!

►►Any questions on how to get to places, please call Luis @ 081 829 1196◄◄

*Si quereis ver quienes somos y que tipo de gente atiende a mis quedadas podeis mirar unas cuantas fotos directamente en: https://www.facebook.com/TheBigNOB

Joer,,,, como os lo pasáis.
Haber si algún día puedo invitaros a una copa.
Seguir así, no cambiéis.

Hola, llevo un mes viviendo en Bangkok y me gustaría saber donde hacéis las quedada, un beso

Hola también soy nuevo en bangkok. Cuenten conmigo para futuras salidas

Hola! Llevo poco mas de un mes viviendo en Bangkok.
Me gustaria conocer gente para salir y viajar alrededor.
Cuando va a ser la proxima quedada?

Hola a todos!

Recien aterrizado, pasare por aqui unos 2 meses trabajando, alguien se apunta a visitar la ciudad? Yo aun no he visto nada asi que me adapto sin problemas...

See you soon!!

Hola Luis!!

Soy Paola... mexicana que lleva ya dos meses en Bangkok y estará aquí por un año.   Siguen organizando las salidas???

Yo estaré acá de trabajo y vengo solita por lo que estoy buscando conocer más gente, hacer amigos y pasar un muy buen rato en Bangkok!!!!...  Así que si siguen saliendo, yo me quiero unir!!!

Un abrazo y espero seguir en contacto!!

Paola

Hola Paola soy Gabi un placer.Yo estoy ahora en Barcelona sobre el dia 10 de Junio llegare a Bangkok espero que cuando este alli podamos tomarnos unas cervecitas :)

Pero que envidia me dais chicos, ya quisiera yo poder escaparme a mi bangkok querido

Hola Gabi!!

Con todo gusto salimos cuando estés por acá!!!!.   Avísame cuando llegues :)

Ok Paola , en cuanto este por hay te aviso, Un beso y cuidate

Hola Laurita, como estas?? Soy Carlos y llevo viviendo en Bangkok unos meses. ¿¿Sigues teniendo pensado venir por aquí en Agosto?? Si vienes, y puedo ayudarte en algo, estaré encantado de hacerlo!! Un beso y Un saludo. Carlos.

✪✪2nd August 2013✪✪
◄◄►►Weird and Awesome Baseball Caps◄◄►►

Hey Guys and Gals,

It has been a long time since the last meet up, and I think we all deserve another one.

The theme for the night is ►►Weird and Awesome Baseball Caps◄◄ So basically buy one of those baseball caps with wings, metal studs, flamboyant colors and come to party with us this Friday 2nd of August!

So let's get to the plan for the night!

❐ 7.00pm to 10.00pm:
★★★Meeting point: Cheap Charlies @Sukhumvit soi 11

Cheap Charlie's is a street-side wooden structure decorated with an eclectic collection of oddities, ranging from buffalo skulls, turtles, snakes, bee hives, tribal masks and sex toys, all looming down from the rafters onto the mixed crowd of locals and tourists. The beers and spirits are, well, cheap.

►Location: Sukhumvit soi 11, left side of the street - coming from sukhumvit road - , first small soi to the left. Nearest BTS: Nana

❐ 10.00pm to 12.00am:
::::The Alchemist Bar::::

It's Cocktail time at The Alchemist Bar. Exquisite Drinks at Great Prices. With Funky Live music!
►Location: Sukhumvit Soi 11, Just in the small Soi were Cheap Charlie's is

❐ 12.00am to 3.00 am:
::::Levels::::

Their music is a mix of Electro, Urban, R & B and the best Club Beats. Every Friday they have the Seductive Friday's event night. Guys be sure NOT to wear shorts, flip flops or open shoes as the security will not let you into the club & lounge.

I believe that entry is still free . If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know and I will update the event info.

►Location: Sukhumvit Soi 11, opposite Bed Supperclub, on the sixth floor of the Aloft hotel, outside there is a lift that takes you straight up to the lounge and club.
http://www.levelsclub.com/

❐ 3.00am to 6.00am:
Wongs@ Sathorn Soi 1

It's the best damn place in the universe! It will be filled with drunken partiers hell bent on making sure the night's not over yet. This hole-in-the-wall dive bar near Sathorn and Rama IV Road is a Bangkok institution, attracting everyone from the odd local celeb to curious backpackers looking for a late-night hangout.

❐ 6am to X:
Party continues @ Swing

By this time I probably will have lost you all in the mist of the night, but here is where we suggest going if you are still up for partying, since it is about the only club in Bangkok that is open until crazy hours in the morning/afternoon. And any taxy driver will know where it is and happily take you there.

▀ I really hope to see you all this Saturday night to socialize, make new friends and party!!!

✪Call 081 774 9350 for Sam, or at 081 829 1196 for Luis  if you are lost or don't know how to get to the places.

◄► For more info & photos of past events, please visit facebook.com/TheBigNOB

Muy buenas a todos los miembros. Soy nuevo aquí. Trabajo en Buriram desde hace mes y pico pero hago mis escapadas por Bangkok. Intentare conoceros en persona. Saludos.

Que bien tu idea especial para latinos que nos gusta la locura yo busco trabajo y se me a echo tan dificil no encuentro escribeme si quieres conocerme ya k no tengo amigos [email protected]