Meeting people to speak english!

Hello everyone!

I am planning to go to London next year for work and waiting for that moment, I need to speak english to improve my oral, it's been so long since I last speak english so I don't want to loose it!

I am a graphic designer (ok, I am actually unemployed, but that's my job! ;) ) and a knitter and I have a lot of other interests.

Please feel free to contact me to organize something some day!

For the knitters/crocheters, I also set up a weekly meeting to craft together so if you want to join, it will be a pleasure for me to meet and kint in english! (facebook.com/pages/Les-Pipelotes-de-Lyon/204171912950271)

Welcome to Expat.com Pennyjane!

Harmonie.:)

Hello Penny Jane,

I came across your ad while googling for French classes here in Lyon. I recently moved to Lyon from New York  something like three months ago and don't know many people who speak both English and French so it will be nice if we can help each other in out quest for language exchange.

Your a graphic designer? My job for the last 6 years was a wen designer/developer. though I went to college for accounting and played drums professionally I still consider myself as a web developer so I understand why you call yourself as a graphic designer even without a job.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love and peace

Rocky Joel

Hello,

I am Christelle, I am 28 years old, I am a french woman from Lyon. My husband is Remy he is 28 years old.

We would like to meet expat people in Lyon in order to practice our english and help you to pratice your french language. We enjoy meet new people and we like the sport, cooking, and walking around the city. If you are interesting to meet us, please send an email !

See you Christelle & Remy

hi there!!!!! im new here!
my english is "fine".... im from venezuela, living in lyon.

so,
we can talk if u want!

Hi there! I would like to improve my English online, so let's talk about how we can save the planet and spend a good time!:)

Just let me know!

Hello AHX -> To note that this thread is a year old. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

It is not completely important, is it? We still can talk online and practice English!! :-D!

Now I do not have webcam but we can talk by Phone_Skype! So let me know if you would like to help me to save the planet!
:-)!