Calling all Musicians!

Hey, Hello, Salam Alaikum! 

Iam looking for people in Riyadh who are passionate about music. Iam a young South African expat whose life is drumming! I have been in Riyadh for about five months with no place or people to jam with! If anyone knows where I can go, who I can meet in order to jam, make some music and converse about all things musical then let me know!

Cheers!

hey dude i dont have much idea but you can go through this site.im sure it will be useful for you

http://www.asiarooms.com/en/travel-guid … iyadh.html

Hey,
I'm a Saudi guitarist from Riaydh. Quite interested in jamming. Let's try and arrange a jam!

Cheers

Hey nasser!

That sounds great! Iam planning to buy an electronic yamaha drumset in November or December! Would be great to jam!

That's great! ..
I'll let you know if we're gathering for a jam then.

Cheers

I am ready to play keyboard western styles..

The biggest stumbling block in setting up a band in Riyadh seems to be finding a convenient place to practise

hey vinnie! nash here! Filipino.. i highly consider my self a music lover (musicfreak) wna jam with you guys! i can play a li'l bit (although not as good as a pro) guitar and piano.. but... sure i can sing..reli love singing (alternative and slow rocks).. etc....

Great idea, I play some piano and guitar, we can practice and learn from each others :)

I play some piano and drums :) open to anything! let me know of any rehearsal spaces :D

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + post in the Artists, musicians in Riyadh pls