Ausbildung in Germany

Hello Everybody,

I have some questions regarding the Educational system here in Germany.

I'm a Filipina(Philippines/country in Asia) currently living in Germany. I'm currently attending as well my A2 Deutsch course in VHS. I have a Secondary Certificate, a 6 months Training Certificate as a Caregiver, 1 semester(5mos) as Hotel and Restaurant Management and 1 Semester for Office Administration. I was not able to finish the course because of financial problem.

I can speak English and little bit Deutsch.

Now I wanted to have a higher education: like doing an Ausbildung.

Is my Secondary Certificate being able to recognised here in Germany?
If not recognise. Is there any short course like preparatory course for me to be able to do an Ausbildung?

What do you think is a good Ausbildung for me?

Ohh sorry for that I have so much questions. I hope someboody out thier can clear that questions to me.

Thank you very much and God Bless

Philrabbit

what you need to do is find out where your school qualifications get recognised, i sent my to the "zeugnisannerkennungsstell " in Munich because i live in Bayern, they will examine everything and inform you of what your qualificatins would be here, don't be disappointed if they are not what you thought, mine were recongnise one level down from what i expected. Finding someone to give you an apprenticeship is the most important thing, and don't unter estimate your German skills, there where germans in my class who ended up with worse grades than i did.

Hallo Willjim,

Thank you very much for the info.

I will try to search and find out how to send my Documents to "zeugnisannerkennungsstell" hier in Baden-Wurttemberg.

Yes its true about the apprenticeship. As i already send a Bewerbung as auszubildende one time and already have an scheduled interview.

Once again, Thank you very much and goodluckto your studies.

Philrabbit

Hello to all my fellow filipino on this site. I just have a question and i need help and information. I am just a high school graduate and only a caregiver certificate and plan to study german language. My problem is, my fiancee wants that i study nursing in germany, will a high school graduate will be accepted in germany to study as a nurse? Please help.

Hello Philrabbit,
I saw your post here and i just wanted to know if they recognize your secondary certificate? I jave the same problem.. Please please let me know what did u do? I also wants to have a higher education for a better chance there in Germany. Thanks soo much and God Bless

@ roseray828
Nursing is definitely a job with good future prospects, but to be able to do an apprenticeship in Germany you need master the german language reasonably well. Communication in nursing and medical professions are essential and the language requirememts are higher than for other professions. I would put the language course first and then the apprenticeship.

Thanks sooo mich for the info.. YES i will prioritize the german language course most importantly. But after this if i already pass the language exam, do u think they will able to accept me in an apprenticeship with only my high school diploma?

I cannot say, it is best to ask some nursing schools and get your certificates send to the relevant Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle. 
But I just found this project online. Could this be of interest to you? I would send them an email.
https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/18296.html

Good luck!

There is a shortage of nurses in Germany and nursing schools accept students with low education level and bad language skills - but you're expected to study very hard and work on your language skills, which must be very good to practise in a hospital.

Thank you.. Thank you sooo much. Really appreciated your help info. God Bless

Hello , have a friend who can help you about your questions ,  regards