Looking to make friends in Athens

Im looking for guys/girls to hang out with! I have just moved to Athens from England to become a Nanny, I dont know many people to hang out with on evening and weekends and would love to get to know more people! I am 20 years of age but hang out with people up to the age of 40+ at home! I am very talkative, Confident, Love laughing and known for my smile :)I am super caring and love meeting knew people! I like most activities, such as sight seeing, going for coffee, going to the beach and going to bars! I am a good listener and am a very loyal person! Please get in touch if you would like to hang out sometime!
Take Care
Jenna

Thanks for this nice intro Jenna!;)

Harmonie.

i want to make a friend

Hi, my name is Anna, an expat from the US (Chicago) who has also recently moved to Athens. I am staying at a Greek friend's house, his name is Manolis and he is very nice and generous as Greeks are so often. We hang out at the James Joyce pub in Athens in Monastiraki or Pulp a Greek/Czech beer place next to a horrible expat sports bar near the Acropolis metro station. We used to live in Crete which was amazing. It would be great to meet native english speakers for me as my Greek is bad too. If you are still in Athens maybe we could meet up and have a drink. Dunno if I should write phone numbers on these websites. Maybe I could give you my email address on this site? Is it safe?

Anna

Hi Anna,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should avoid putting your phone number or your email address on a public forum. Please use the private message system.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine