HI how to renew visitor visa in Jakarta,

Is it Okay to renew ourselves, or need an agent(any to recommend and cost...), how many days/weeks in advance should we start it,
ThankYou

It will depend on visa, if a tourist visa then you should make sure you get it renewed before it expires. You can go to the local immigration office and organise a visa extension but it is only valid for 30 days. However I do not know how many times you can extend. Alternatively you can fly to a near by country and come back with another 30 days visa.  You could whilst out of the country arrange a 60 day visa if you visit the embassy there.
If I were you I would try to find a good agent to sort this out for you. You have not said what kind of visa you need.
If you have been here after 30 days and renewed you need to sort that out asap as immigration take very unkindly to people who do that.

if u have visa on arrival (VoA) then it's can be extended 1 month only...

if u have visa issued from Indonesian embassy (60days) it can be extended 4 month..total 6 months .. bt for this better u find out a travel agency .

regards

There are imigrassi offices in Tangerang and Lebak Bulus.
Both can do this.
There may well be more offices but I've only been to those two.
The South Jakarta office (Lebak Bulus) is big and busy; the Tangerang office is far quieter.

There is an Immigration office in Kota Tua next to the Post Office, a very lively place thats for sure.

hi , thanks for all the messgaes, it is good ,, yup had a voa mmmm okay one more month

minimum 1 week before expire, and you can do by yourself or agent , cost 250000

Trouble is Ochie, unless we know who an agent is, what we should pay and how and who to, where we should go and how to fill out forms in Indonesian, the likelihood of getting ripped off is all to obvious and these things are not the simplest procedures out here.

i mean the cost for extend visa 250000 IDR if u do by yourself , if you want to know the procedure could contact me by inbox , but it will be easier if u have indonesian sponsor..friend maybe?

if u already in indonesia for 90 days so u have to appply for POA, and must do fingers print and photograp in immigration office

Hi,Mas. Its me again (geoff)australia. I am sorry to bother you but I am flying out in 2 weeks and I cant seem to get a straight answer from then Internet or anywhere. my question Is: can I extend my TRAVEL visa on arrival at jakarta(airport) or do I have to to Immigt=ration dept once I get out of airport, or what?

stuck for an answer.
thanks,mas
Geoff(preston) AUS.

badman47 wrote:

Hi,Mas. Its me again (geoff)australia. I am sorry to bother you but I am flying out in 2 weeks and I cant seem to get a straight answer from then Internet or anywhere. my question Is: can I extend my TRAVEL visa on arrival at jakarta(airport) or do I have to to Immigt=ration dept once I get out of airport, or what?

stuck for an answer.
thanks,mas
Geoff(preston) AUS.

hi,

maybe this link could help.

http://www.embassyofindonesia.org/consular/voa.htm

from what i read, you can extend your VOA at airport listed there.

regards

Thank you for your reply. all the best. geoff