Meet new people.

Hi guyz,

Am a 27yr old lady from kenya,coming to visit iceland in december.I would like to meet new people who leave there too,for lunch,coffee,or jst for a chat.

Would like to know how the weather will be during december so i know what to carry.

Looking forward to meeting you.
Bye.

Hi,lilianoty!

You are very welcome to contact me and meet for a coffee (or 2).
December is pretty cold in Iceland, but as most of lifetime itŽs spent indoors,then youŽll see a nice winter landscape,from a wonderfully warm buiding.
You should bring a good and warm jacket/coat. Everywhere youŽll go (indoors),it will be warm and cozy, since in Iceland,the heating is very cheap and good, so you have to worry just for being warm between the car/bus and the place you have to go.
Send me a private message telling me if you plan to travel around and where in Iceland youŽll be,and iŽll try to help you better.
Looking forward!
Olga  ^_^

hello all
i am also new in reykjavik and i would love to meet for coffee so if anyone is interested let me know
best
martina

Hi everyone!
IŽm also living in Iceland (approx. 45 km from RKV) and I would like to meet for coffee, if you want, feel free to contact me :) Looking forward to meeting you!

hello,
I come from France and I will be in Reykjavic very soon with my best friend for a few days. We'll be very happy to meet islandic people, ( or french expats ) from 30 to 50 years old, have a drink, talk, visit the town with them...:)
Looking forward :)

Looking for partner to drive around the country in september/october. I have to be there for an interview and I feel like sharing the experience,... And the costs :)

Definitely interested!

Hello Viktorfadin.

This thread is very old. :)
I suggest you to start a new thread on the Reykjavik forum for more visibility.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! thank you Aurelie, where are you now?

Hi Viktorfadin,

Just as you know, Aurélie is part of the Expat-Blog Team :happy:

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you, I thought you were part of the blog on Iceland

Hey there :-)

My name is Tzachi & I'm from Israel.
We're couple with amazing 2 yrs old boy & and we're coming to iceland this thursday, for two weeks (doing road #1).
I'm very intrested in meeting local people, have a drink and maybe see "The other Iceland".  :)
we're 28-32 yrs old but open minded  :cool:

My mail is [email protected]
See you around