Hiring Non EU Nationals Staff in Cyprus - Pls Help

Hi,:)

Greetings for the day!

I have newly open a company (Future Commodities) in Cyprus/Limassol,

Kindly advice..the process & required docs for hiring a technical Staff from outside Cyprus (non EU Nationals & third county nationals)

What would be:

* Application Fees  per year / per three year with the application from for ?
* How much will be the Bank guarantee for each applicant?
* Any other bank deposit / guarantee for hiring purpose?
* What would be your fee for this service?

Kindly advice the list of the docs in respect of company while submitting this application.

Many thanks in advanced....

---- Neelesh ----

Hi.
My name is viki. I have worked in cyprus for 4 years as HR Assitant in contructiön company in limasol. Presently i am in Goa as our company finish the project in limasol.
I can help u in visa procedure, recruitment and other issues as i have enough experience in this field.
You can contact me on my mob 8007652975 or email at [email protected]

If you are non EU you can find all the Forms for Visa etc on same site here: govisitcyprus.com/cyprus-visa-requirements   (for download pdf)
Join the Discussion here: govisitcyprus.com/cyprus-discussions

KBEST USE A LAWYER ,BECAUSE THE PROCESS IS FAST ,BUT CYPRUS BEING CYPRUS MY FRIEND,IT CAN COMPLICATE THINGS,ESPECIALLY THE IDEA OF HIRIRNG FOREIGN LABOUR,WE ARE SKILLED WITH NO JOBS,SO AS LONG AS THERE IS JOB COMPETION ,THE GOVT WOULD PREFER INVESTING IN LOCALS THAN FOREIGN /NON EU CITIZENS.

Hello MUFNJES and welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please lower your caps lock so as to facilitate the reading? ;)

PS: To note that this thread is dated 2011.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi how can find a suitable job for a chemical engineer in cyprus?

@moman
you have posted on an old inactive thread. I suggest you check out the jobs section at the top of this page or go online to find a job.