Teaching Certification for Peru

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had any guidance as to which  TEFL certifications schools in Peru accept. As many english teachers probably know, there are a variety of programs offered in both Peru and the USA. There is Celta, Tefl, Tesol, and more I am sure. I know certain countries in Asia are specific as to which one they want their teachers to have, has anyone ran into any problems in Peru? How about with a college degree (as in not having a B.A. and attempting to get a teaching job with just a certificate.)?

In addition to that, does anyone have any suggestions as to schools they would recommend (stateside or Peru). Theres a ton of different options, while all are similar, some have a few key points that set them apart from others. I was mainly looking at TEFL Institutes online program. I like it because I could in theory start soon and study online (while working my normal job) and then taking a few weeks to complete the on site training at the end, right before I made my journey to Peru.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, my wife and son currently live in Peru and I am financially trapped in the USA but soon to be free from debt. When that day comes, I want to be sure that I have the tools I need to attempt to work in Peru and leave the long distance stuff behind. The worst thing would be for me to pay $2,000 for a certification that doesnt qualify and for me to end up unable to get a job and unable to get a certification! Thanks again for reading!

By now I guess you must be either working already or living somewhere else. I am an English teacher living in Lima and it took me like 2 weeks to get a job at a prestigious school in San Isidro which you might have heard is the fanciest part in Lima. I am Argentinian and I have a teaching diploma, however, I'd recommend getting any International exam diploma such as CPE, CELTA or TKT any would do.
As far as $$ is concerned, I will be making just 30.000 Soles you do the math. My bf says that's good money but i dont think it is hehe I want more!
Well if you need some more ifo just drop me a line.

Cheers

Miss K.

Excuse me Miss Kari,  30 soles for hour or for day?

Hello hazelitux -> Just to note that this thread is a year old. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie