Meeting people in Phnom Penh

Ok perfect, I will be there!!
Thansk for the invitation!!!
Adelina

*** UPDATE ***
The meetup/party is TODAY thursday 10 november (and not thursday 11 november, that's next year!) at 19h00.
Phnone number 066 86 34 64
Adress street 144 #10E1
If you are lost just wait here (see picture) and give me a call.

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/601364lazyst144FILEminimizer.jpg

Yes Arthur, I didn't forget the meat sticks !
We are starting cooking now direct live 17:30 :
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/413578photoFILEminimizer.jpg

[Moderated]

blackcam wrote:

Great Nikolo.. excited to meet everyone!

Motswana ke wena letsa ke go emetsi  tle mma

Ke go rometsi nomoro yame mo private message
O e bone ?

Kana ga o yo mo Cambodia ?

Hi elda-bella, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum, so that each member may understand and participate?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

Hi All,

I'm coming from Jakarta, Indonesia to Phnom Penh on the 8th of May till the 15th. Would be great to have some company, hope to meet you guys

If you guys don't mind, can I have your numbers? Or if's too open to give out here, perhaps you guys could send me through private message or send me a text to +62818884424

I'm coming alone so looking to make some friends before I get there.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Cheers
-Raj

I am always up for a coffe if there are any early morning people out there.

What about tonight? What's your plans?

What's your number? Mine is 092197781

Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers

Hi guys
Damn, I've missed the beers and the party but hoping that there will be another one.
Im Rhonda, another australian in town, actually from Paris (so speak a little french and obviously english!)
Like everyone else, I want a round of beers and a chance to meet you all.

Please let me know if your'e keen to meet up, I work all week - pretty long hours so weekend would be great. 01 5252 558.

Ciao for now
Rhonda

Hey Guys-is this posting still on and you are still meeting? I just moved here three weeks ago from Italy. Let me know, I'd love to join!

Hi I am from Cape Town South Africa very much wanna get out a bit. Would love to meet some interesting people who are out going anyone have any suggestions?

Hello! I am planning to go there by next year . I am waiting for a job respond. Nice to meet you .