Job Opportunity in Portugal for Several Expats - Jet Republic

Hi,

I'm contacting from Jason Associates and we are at this moment helping Jet Republic to hire 16 Sales Consultants from different native speaking languages, one of which Greek.

If you are interested please apply, and if know anyone that might be interested, please forward them this message:

"We are looking for talented and enthusiastic graduates or experienced sales consultants who are fluent in English and native speakers in one or more of these languages: Greek; Turkish; German; Czech; Slovak; Croatian; English; German; French; Italian;Spanish; Bulgarian; Croatian; Dutch; Estonian; Hungarian; Polish;Russian.

If you want to join the most desirable private jet club in the world, please apply at: www.thejetrepublicexperience.com."

Thanks!
Ana Antunes
Jason Associates

I live close to Porto in Viseu and i speak English perfect with diplomas and Greek native .I need to find a work without Portuguese if you are interest respond me in my e-mail for further informations.Thank you.
[email protected]

@ Giannis Kazakos > Hello, this is an outdated vacancy, please have a look to the year of the thread (2009)  :dumbom:

In order to help you, i will advise you to post your CV in the Jobs in Portugal section by choosing the category that suits you the best.

Thank you and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you a lot Priscilla