Paint ball game

Mr Dean (malsi) and Mr General (Amarakl) of Paintball

it was my honor to serve beside U Sirs. waiting for more missions.

Im waiting for my Next mission in Stallin Girad (Sheikh Zayid previously).

for who have escaped I will watch u in the field next time. I wont miss a bullet next time

hahahahah

Anyone still feeling painful muscle spasms :D ? My wife and I are feeling like grandparents :D .... standing up or walking around is very painful :D

yes i feel same pain i have low fitness level
why we don't arrange running at Fridays morning in some places to increase our fitness, for example at Nile Kornish

The Egyptian wrote:

Anyone still feeling painful muscle spasms :D ? My wife and I are feeling like grandparents :D .... standing up or walking around is very painful :D

amarakl wrote:

yes i feel same pain i have low fitness level
why we don't arrange running at Fridays morning in some places to increase our fitness, for example at Nile Kornish

I love your sense of humor :D:D:D

Hello Guys,
with much happiness. I would like to propose the 2nd round of our Paintball Game.My friends and I want to join a new Paintball game. we prefer to make it Thursday 6th of October. it will give us a punch of enthusiasm to play paintball in that great event.

Wish so many guys can join.have a great weekend:D

I can't before 15 October :-(

mero928 wrote:

Hello Guys,
with much happiness. I would like to propose the 2nd round of our Paintball Game.My friends and I want to join a new Paintball game. we prefer to make it Thursday 6th of October. it will give us a punch of enthusiasm to play paintball in that great event.

why not Wednesday the 5th of October, so we'd have 3 days to relax after this strenuous game ? :D

Hi there I never played paintball but it seems quite fun from what you're saying, so next time you arrange a game pls keep me posted, thanks!

amarakl
http://adrenalinegypt.com/

That's look great. Have you tried there?

it look great
i will try it after i come back after 15 October

mosu wrote:

amarakl

amarakl wrote:

I can't before 15 October :-(

wish u can join us in next insA.Wish u come back safely insA

The Egyptian wrote:
mero928 wrote:

Hello Guys,

why not Wednesday the 5th of October, so we'd have 3 days to relax after this strenuous game ? :D

pretty cool idea

3 days for healing pains niyaahhhhh:D:D

JCairo wrote:

Hi there I never played paintball but it seems quite fun from what you're saying, so next time you arrange a game pls keep me posted, thanks!

Sure we would like to make it large group. plz check this topic every now and then and u will get acquainted with the location,price,date and time info.

amarakl wrote:

it look great
i will try it after i come back after 15 October

mosu wrote:

amarakl

Amr , Mosu

I have seen the link, is it located in sheikh zaiyed ?

my friends prefer new Cairo, rehab,tagamou3 areas it is closer to homes. as we after the game will be in such "unbalanced adrenaline shock" case.
niyaahhh :D:D:D

Hey Guys , I see u had a lot of fun ! We want to join too if you decide to go in Sheikh Zayed area , but must be in week-end cause we are coming from Alexandria. I will stay tune checking your news . The site adrenalinegypt.com/ looks good and useful !

Hey

When will be the next time?!

i think it better organize one after Eid

Okay am in after eid

I am in

Hehe the Egyptian himself ;)

don moe wrote:

Hehe the Egyptian himself ;)

No .... His ghost :P

Are you planning on checking your missed calls anytime soon?

This time I will join also, last time I could not join and I was very frustrated :)

Just name the date and place :):):)

Hi all Friends
time now to do our second session of Paint ball game :-)
who is interested when do you like
let us start :-)

I am still suffering from terrible knee and shoulder injuries from a paintball game with my colleagues :( ....

I am in

I am in Inshallah..any day next week is ok for me,however i guess Saturday will suit the majority

Now we are 3
me + my friend
InvisibelLegend
who else?

InvisibleLegend wrote:

I am in Inshallah..any day next week is ok for me,however i guess Saturday will suit the majority

So is this game taking place tomorrow or what? When and where exactly?

ExpatEnglishTeacher wrote:

So is this game taking place tomorrow or what? When and where exactly?

not yet

i'm in

we are 4 now

walloda wrote:

i'm in

Please check  the here under offer

http://livingsocial.com/cities/592/deal … ll-package
it is another place at Maadi

I'm in too as soon as you set it up. Could be good practice for ducking bullets at Tahrir

Let's make it asap!

i think situation now not good
my be after elections is better

don moe wrote:

Let's make it asap!

Okay let's wait and see

is there a game yet or what? Elections are over, yalla people

good who will suggest date ?

mohaned37 wrote:

i'm in

what about the last thursday of the month????
we can already arrange for a new outing idea every last thursday of the month

QueenEve wrote:

what about the last thursday of the month????
we can already arrange for a new outing idea every last thursday of the month

who is In ?