Dominica Accomodation (Portsmouth)

Hi

Just returned from the magical island of Dominica and plan to return in Oct/Nov for the winter. During my brief visit, I found a 3 bed house to rent up in Portsmouth (NW). So if anyone is interested, I can rent out a room or two for US30 a night or for longer periods.The house is at the back of Portsmouth. 2 km from the town. Quite basic but very safe/quiet.There are internet facilities at a local ocean view bar, Big Papa's which also have a Wed. night Reggae night!

To get there, you simply take the local transport from Roseau (2 hours) or maybe I can pick you up from the ferry or if you fly in to Mellvile Hall (1.5 hours). LIAT airways flies there from most of the nearby island.

Drop me a line if you're interested! If anyone wants any info about Dominica, I'll do my best to answer your query.Keep well.

Hi Piers

We are moving to Dominica at the end of July and are looking for somewhere to rent for two or three months while our home is built. Do you think it would be possible to rent the property you mentioned from August until Oct.

T

taranewsum wrote:

Hi Piers

We are moving to Dominica at the end of July and are looking for somewhere to rent for two or three months while our home is built. Do you think it would be possible to rent the property you mentioned from August until Oct.

T

Hi,

You should rather check out the Accomodation section in Dominica Classifieds or insert an ad yourself. It's free!
Hope this helps
Arlette

-