Indian looking for software Tester job

Hi,
   I am Nivedita from India, living in Utrecht,looking for software tester job . can any one guide me to find the job.
I speak English and Tamil.

Hi Nivedita !

Have you tried to post an advert in the jobs section of Utrecht classifieds?
It might help :)

Regards
Armand

Thank you for Your  valuable information Armand . I dont know about Utrecht classifieds.Let me try.

Hi Nivedita

I am Veena. We are going to relocate to utrecht,Nl.

Looking for some advice on rental apartments and international school for my daughter .

I speak english and tamil.

Hi Veena,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You could start a new topic on the Utrecht forum for better visibility. Thank you.

Hi Nivedita saravanan.. I Already in netherlands and looking for Information for my fiance !!..I am looking for information about how feasible(without knowledge of Dutch )  to get a software tester job in Netherlands if you have six years experience in TCS India. I thought u might have an experience so far about the status of the Job prospects ! Thanks for replying !!

Vj

Hi Nivedita

You can reach me on [email protected] if you like to have a testing job in financial services in The Netherlands.

Anand

Hello.

Please note that this is an old thread.

Thanks

Karen :)

[moderated: off topic.]

Hi All,

I am looking for Software Tester Job, i am 10 years experienced in Software Testing, but i don't speak dutch, please do help me to find a Testing Job in Netherlands.

Regards,
V.Mahalakshmi.

Hi V.Mahalakshmi,

This is an old topic. You should post an advert in the jobs in Utrecht section.

This thread is now closed.

Thank you.

Closed