New business

Hello Julien,
Hello All,
I'm interesting to move in Conakry.
My area of specialities are science of communication and security field and industry
I'm looking to open a company in Conakry, so I need accurate information about the process ... cost, time, lawyer, law and so on
Meantime I'm open for full or part time collaboration
E-mail address in profile
My cell no +40743904360    (24/7) or
+22462574030 (when i'm in conakry)
I'm waiting for your comments and of course ... your support!
Many thanks,
Merci,
E'nuali!
Ariy

Hi and welcome on board Ariy!

A new thread has been created on the Guinea Conakry forum to give you better visibility ;)

Good luck
Armand

Armand ... merci!
All the best,
Ari

Armand wrote:

Hi and welcome on board Ariy!

A new thread has been created on the Guinea Conakry forum to give you better visibility ;)

Good luck
Armand

My Dears,
Please make an effort and contact your relatives ... friends ...  friends of friends ... and so on! :)
I realy apreciate your effort, each and every information you will provide me ... actualy your suport!
All the best,
Ari

Hello
We just spoke on the phone. You can send me a message on my private email please.
Best regards
Hawa

Same to you Hawa!
Merci and many thanks ... E'nuali!
Check your inbox please.
Ariy

bhawaou wrote:

Hello
We just spoke on the phone. You can send me a message on my private email please.
Best regards
Hawa

I want to say many many thanks for ALL of you! ... answering or just reading my post!
Thank you!
Ariy

Arly, are you in Guinea yet?  I am looking for consultant work there relative to building schools in local communities, setting up health vocations Programs, teaching English,
I have to continue to support my family in the USA while working in Guinea. I am wondering if that is possible.

Jean

Jean hello,
Please mail me what exactly do you want from me. My e-mail it is in my profile.
Same feel free to contact me through cell no.
Thanks for your attention.
All the best and I'm waiting for your answer.
Ariy

Gwillingha wrote:

Arly, are you in Guinea yet?  I am looking for consultant work there relative to building schools in local communities, setting up health vocations Programs, teaching English,
I have to continue to support my family in the USA while working in Guinea. I am wondering if that is possible.

Jean

i see

[moderated: no ads please + you may register yourself in the business directory]

Thank you for the tip. ;)
Can you send me back the original message I posted regarding Integrity Test? :)
Have a nice day :D
Ari

Ariy wrote:

[moderated: no ads please + you may register yourself in the business directory]