Looking for foreign friends to still speak English!

Hello Everyone!

I'm back from Australia and I am really missing having people around me speaking English!!

I'd love to meet new people!!

I am currently looking for a job so I can meet anyone during day time or night time :)

Hi Gaëlle-tlse and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll have a lot of nice contacts who speak english.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Gaëlle-tlse,
I am new in Toulouse, speak english and german and would be really happy to meet new people.
:)
Regina

Hi there!!!

I just moved to Toulouse from San Francisco. I'm always up for going for a drink or two
:)

Jo

Hi Jo,
one or two drinks sounds good. Just send me an e-mail and we will meet sometime: [email protected]
Regina

Hey Regina and Jo,

Nice to hear from you :)
I'd love to grab a drink or two one day!!! I'm probably gonna go with a french friend at a bar named "The Cactus" pretty soon, would you come with us? I'll let you know when exactly :)

Hope you both enjoy Toulouse :)

Gaëlle

Sounds great!!

sounds great fro me to :-)

Hey you all,
I am Simone and not really new in TLS but always happy to meet new people - so let me know when you'll have some drinks out in TLS ;)
[email protected]

Greets, Simone

Hi! Im from Adelaide, Australia and Im moving to Toulouse on Friday and would like to meet up for a drink next weekend? Let me know :)

I am Not in Toulouse Next Weekend but we can meet during the Week. :-)

I have also just moved to Toulouse and am working as an au pair for a year or so, I'd love to meet with new people and I speak English! Also, I love to drink haha x

hello i hope to hear from you.. im from the philippines looking good job here and good friends... coz i dont speak much of bahasa as well.. i am from west jakarta now...

Hi,

I am new too and ready for a drink too ! :)

If somebody wants to meet for a drink, just send me an e-mail: [email protected]
:-)

Helloo,

Any of you still in TLS by any chance? :)

Hey,
Anyone up for a chat in Toulouse? :)