Volunteering in Egypt and helping Orphans & Poor citizens

cool idea .. im in

I will be in Cairo this summer 2013, mid June to end of July, volunteering with orphans.  It will be my second summer doing this.  There will be days or parts of days when I will be free and I would love to know of volunteer opportunities that I could join during those times when I am not occupied with my current volunteer connection.  If you can give me some information, please write to [email protected]:) susan

welcome to our next event :)

The posting regarding helping Orphans & Poor Citizens looks old,but I am responding because I will be in Cairo June 19 to July 24 and would love to volunteer my time to projects that revolve around those described in this posting. This will be my third volunteer trip to Cairo in as many years; last year I was able to volunteer with orphans and plan to do so again this summer. However, I usually have free time and would love to be busy all day every day of my five weeks in Cairo. If there is work to be done, contact me...work email is [email protected]

sstashkevetch wrote:

The posting regarding helping Orphans & Poor Citizens looks old,but I am responding because I will be in Cairo June 19 to July 24 and would love to volunteer my time to projects that revolve around those described in this posting. This will be my third volunteer trip to Cairo in as many years; last year I was able to volunteer with orphans and plan to do so again this summer. However, I usually have free time and would love to be busy all day every day of my five weeks in Cairo. If there is work to be done, contact me...work email is [email protected]

its old but still we are making events but didnt post most of it, meanwhile you are welcome to join us once you come during your one month stay, i will contact you via your e-mail.

Hello!  I have not seen an email regarding the possibility of helping with volunteer work this summer,but I was very happy to see that you will be contacting me at my email address.  At work it is [email protected]  Please feel free to write me there. all the best to you and THANK YOU for considering me to volunteer in Cairo.  It would be such an honor!  Susan

Hey guys, I only saw this post now and I am someone who is highly interested in working with orphans. Is this project still happening and how did it go,

Thank you.

Hi don moe ..

I have only just come across the thread about Volunteering in Egypt and helping orphans poor citizens !

Are you a group still helping ect or are you on your own doing this wonderful deed ?

I would be happy to help in anyway I can over there in Egypt ,however for those of you who know me I don't live there I live in the Uk and I only come to Cairo for visit ..I am happy to help if you let me know what your needs are and I will fetch next time I visit .I can and would contact you to make arrangement to meet with you to give what is needed to you ...

Take care and Happy Ramadan

I am interested to know more about volunteering here in Egypt

i am only waiting for someone coming to Egypt within days and we will start soon.

now i volunteer with another group of friends to feed people during the holy month of ramadan and during the feast too

Hi,

I'm really interested to join the group.  I work during the week, however would love to help out on the weekends if this is possible?

Anything I can do please let me know.

check your inbox for details

are you all ready for the new event!

it will be in(North Coast) this Month! with the help of Tara a  young famous Egyptian model and Sabrina a model from Denmark who volunteered by making adverts and photo shooting this weekend as marketing our new campaign with the help of Labanita (Milk poduct)

WHO IS IN FOR THIS IDEA!

PM, for details.

Only details will be send to real accounts, or old members who helped us in our past events!

add me to this idea,
is making model photo session for money or it will be donated i think it is better?

check your inbox don moe please,

It's volunteering Cleopatra,no payment,sort of donation yes

InvisibleLegend wrote:

check your inbox don moe please,

Done.

Hi im interested in helping out with the orphans i want to come to egypt just to focus on helping them any information would be appriciated

Hi Don, is there anything similar in the Sharm el Sheikh area do you know. I am living here now and would happily give time to such a cause whilst I can.
Kind Regards
Angie

angieb61 wrote:

Hi Don, is there anything similar in the Sharm el Sheikh area do you know. I am living here now and would happily give time to such a cause whilst I can.
Kind Regards
Angie

Angie, actually i do not know any similar events in Sharm el Sheikh, but i do know some places there about animal rescue only :)

Regards,
Muhammad.

Copied from a friend,

Princess Eiya Foundation is organizing another event at the FACE Orphanage in Maadi to give food, water and maybe toys to the orphans.

Would you like to volunteer and join us next week? Help us put a smile on their face, please.

Contact me via inbox if you're interested and I will provide the date, time and the event link in facebook, but it could be in the weekday.

Thank you!

Kindly be informed that this month we have an event at E.S.M.A!

Regards.

Hi!
I am looking for a volunteer project to get involved in for next year. Me and my girlfriend are heading to England next year and we would like to travel to Egypt and help people. Have a unique experience for ourselves too!

We intend to work for about 1 month and we want a place that is all inclusive, meaning staying on 'campus' with other volunteers and 3 meals a day and what not.

Have you guys got any recommendations?

All the best,

Lucas

Great stuff guys! Do you know of a place in Alex to do the same ?

a new event soon in Cairo.

up

H3ll0 d0n m0e,

Love to join in this charity work.

welcome any time :)

I am NGO charity president....how to join with you...and what support projects you have for now...??

Hi..I am new to this site..I have been to Egypt once an loved it in 2012...I am black american female 51 yrs of age an I would like to help feed the hungry..I plan on visiting in October 2014....

any one is more than welcome to contact me and join us.

Thank you so mch D0n mo3,

Let me know when the activities,  I will be free every Saturday.

Thank you

tant u congo  is a french country situated in central africa,limeted in the north by the central republic in the east by the republic democratiic of congo,in the est by gabon ,in the south by angola. with the superfecie of 342000km2 around 4 million of inhabitant

don moe wrote:

welcome any time :)

Thank you!

Any updates?

well i was searching for a volunteering work here in egypt i joined resala last year and would like to join u guys as we are going to do really good deeds
kindly regards :)

D0n m0e,

Is there any activities this coming ramadan?

Thanks.

yes we are collecting food and clothes and money and gonna make some packing stuff within this week and then to spread it in some areas.....

RAMADAN KAREEM!

That would be really great idea...

How can I see you inorder to give some use clothes for the kids.

I will be available during day time...

Thank you.

i will send you my contacts via inbox...