RC Hobby's Club in Riyadh Saudi Arabia??

Thus anybody knows of RC Hobby's Club in Riyadh Saudi Arabia? And if I purchase an RC Helicopter (Thru Online Shop) then  ship it in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. There will be no PROBLEM for that??? Hope someone can help me.. Thanks!

you  could ship it..
thats not going to be a problem. but then you cant obviously fly it around in the city limits. and Yes there is a club if I am not mistaken. I do remember reading about them when I was searching for fly schools in saudi.. lemme try and dig it up and then will post it here.

Cheers

thanks bro! i'll keep eyed on it! :)

I too love the hobby , i even looked at few models of RC cars but still didnt buy any , please share ur findings.

I would be interrested in knowing as well! I got into RC helicopters a couple of years ago and dusted off one a couple of days ago (as I was packing it up to leave for Riyadh).

Also - to the guy who looked into flight schools, what did you find? I was ready to take my private in the US about 5 months ago, but never got the chance due to a couple of moves wasn't able to.

Hello, Where i can Buy RC Helicopter in Riyadh Saudi Arabia..?:D

Guy's

For all your flying needs RC, Paragliding, Parachuting or private flying go to this web site:

sac.com.sa/Index.aspx

Saudi Aviation Club

Regards

Martin

there is an RC race track at DIrab Dragway also.  rather decent

any ones know where can I buy RC helicopter like 3D / Aerobatic.
please shared an Address of that Shop around Riyadh..thanx bro...

I got into the hobby recently as well, I have just ordered online for my first 2 RC Helicopter, nothing fancy yet.

I am in Dammam, else I would have loved to join you guys.

Please let me know if you find any good stores for RC Toys anywhere in Saudi Arabia.

Store2Door (Fedex) and Borderlinx (DHL) are your best option for shipping RC Helis and Planes. They are expensive but SnS (Aramex) wont ship any flying objects.

hello guys,

Im jan from dammam in flying heli, michro heli, quad and micro quad.

Gear
FS-TH9X radio
MJX F45 4ch Heli
V911 Whitte,yellow and CopterX
F450 Quadcopter Crius AIO FC board
HUBSAN X4
Vitality H36
Syma X1

Now im planing to build a tricoper

jegamaster wrote:

hello guys,

Im jan from dammam in flying heli, michro heli, quad and micro quad.

Gear
FS-TH9X radio
MJX F45 4ch Heli
V911 Whitte,yellow and CopterX
F450 Quadcopter Crius AIO FC board
HUBSAN X4
Vitality H36
Syma X1

Now im planing to build a tricoper

Hi Jan, I am based out of Dammam and a very recent entrant into the RC Heli group. I just brought my first Heli the Syma S107G. I know its a small Heli compared to what you have but glad to see you here.

I have both the S107G and S109G and have issues with em. while take off and hovering. Maybe you can help.

@johnkuriakose how can i help you with your problem? as far as i know four propeller helis are now hard to fly compare to Single rotor or single blade heli.

Wooowheeeee.... got my FS-TH9X and the W911

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r15/jegamaster/SAM_0991_zps3490681a.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r15/jegamaster/SAM_0992_zpse756496d.jpg

jegamaster wrote:

@johnkuriakose how can i help you with your problem? as far as i know four propeller helis are now hard to fly compare to Single rotor or single blade heli.

I was wondering if you had played around with these Helis, coz there seems to be a lot of mod for these helicopters. I have never built or taken apart one.

Glad to see you have the new pieces of equipment come in. Did you ship it from US?

johnkuriakose wrote:
jegamaster wrote:

I was wondering if you had played around with these Helis, coz there seems to be a lot of mod for these helicopters. I have never built or taken apart one.

Glad to see you have the new pieces of equipment come in. Did you ship it from US?

i always order from HongKong and china. for free shipping should take 1 and half month. for DHL takes 2weeks the most.

sorry but i dont fly double rotor helis. :) for mods i dont have any idea maybe you can check at RCforums. if you want a nice heli with real mods i can give you a link where to buy FREE SHIPPING

Med Size Heli

Original V911 Micro Heli

Clone Yellow V911
Clone White W911
Great Wall Xieda 9958

For Quadcopters

HUBSAN X4 micro
Vitality H36
WLtoy V939 Beetle
Syma X1

Make sure if you order this toy just order also extra batter. and NO CAMERA or else custom will hold your shipment.

[moderated: no free ads please]

Ok love the RC Drift cars..
Where can I get one? And whats the cost?

Steve,

I bought a Fast & Furious '69 charger replica RC drift car in Euromarche last month. If my memory serves me right, they have a Black Supra, 2012 Dodge Charger (Brazil Police, with lights on top), 350Z fairlady (TokyoDrift) & Nissan Skyline so check it out. They all come with a set of drifting tires & street tires.

Thanks for the Info Juggernaut. I will definitely check it out.

Guys I am in Khobar, where do you guys fly??? I see a lot of heli fans... I am more of scale warbirds person. Havbe been doing this for 20 years or more now.

Where in Khobar or Dammam....

Adil

You could try the store in tahlia st... Near sizzlerhouse, beside the icecream store.

A rather small store the has some RC needs...

This is in Riyadh

Where do u fly  in dammam

hey,
just want to inform you that new RC store opened his gates to serve all the Middle east and Gulf countries. Competitive price  and fast delivery  within 72 Hours
Customer Support in Arabic, English and french
for more info please check HobbyGulf.com

Hey Pilots just to inform you that HobbyGulf.com is your online RC super store holding the latest Radio Control products available in our online catalogues. HobbyGulf has decided to open a mega RC warehouse in the Arabian Gulf to fulfill the need of hobbyists and shorten delivery delays from 20 days to 48 hours. :lol: feel free to check our website HobbyGulf.com

I am going to Saudi Arabia next week for about a month and would like to bring my quadcopter and standard helicopter for some evening flying at the hotel. Does anybody have any info about travelling into KSA with this RC equipment in my luggage?

I do not want it confiscated and or have any legal importation issues.

Maybe not allowed to enter your RC product to KSA  ask before my friend

Can somebody tell me if there is a track in riyadh .If yes :what are the coordinates for the place.

Hi,

Did someone ordered thru hobbygulf.com to be delivered to KSA? I am interested to order 6 channel helis or quads and i am hoping that there is no issue with customs in this country? Can someone reply before I order one?

thanks.

I am new here!

I think you need to ask their coutomer service!

hello. Did it happen to any of you any unsuccessful drone delivery due to post office restrictions regarding these goods? Do you consider safe to order online a quadcopter without camera ? What is the status regarding these deliveries this period?

alex_flessas wrote:

hello. Did it happen to any of you any unsuccessful drone delivery due to post office restrictions regarding these goods? Do you consider safe to order online a quadcopter without camera ? What is the status regarding these deliveries this period?

howdy!

if you're in riyadh, there's a lot of drones available here, to be exact is in Batha, electron bldg.

@alex_flessas
hey bud, you can order without camera be sure not assembled, i have lots of multirotor with me and we fly every friday and saturday..

alex_flessas wrote:

Bro you can find a toy grade multirotor in batha but if you want a serious one you can find it online. if you need help Just bill me or pm me.

Jan.

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10389003_10204092638329020_7284008494323111523_n.jpg?oh=712b3d189f93ff3fe4e3c88c8302124f&oe=561BDD97

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1554388_10202526839665032_592968831_n.jpg?oh=6f6f0c2a343d5737bf081b99eeac6348&oe=5616CC80

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11227601_1597491140506756_7144220860638644189_n.jpg?oh=3af55ed31e67daeafeee51e3889b9e9f&oe=561FD2DD&__gda__=1443971298_481d7bfbdf74fac6a00bcda4bf103b05

Hey Crisfel, No problem at customs ordering from hobbygulf.com

It takes 3 working days to arrive to KSA and gets shipped with Aramex shopandship.