Job Offer in Al Khobar

Hi Everyone,

I got a job offer in Al Khobar. But until this time, I am not really certain if the salary offer is good enough to have a decent living in Al Khobar. I am planning to bring with me my wife and 3y/o son.
The offer is 6500SR (basic) plus 2100SR/month for housing and 600SR/month for transportation. They also offer bonus package, and car cost reimbursement amounting to 1500SR per month. They offer family status.

looking forward for your advices.

Thanks a lot.

The offer is good, you can rent a flat with less than 2000 a month and the same for the car. Schools are not so expensive too.

Good luck!

Welcome aboard @jofuente,

Just work on the cost of living. Mates from Khobar (like @Samy.Syrian) can guide you better.
In 1500/mont, you can afford a very good and large leased car.

All the best!

That's quite good. You just need to be patient in looking for a flat. There is really low rate, as low as 1,200SR. gud luck..

Thank you all for the help.
I accepted the job and I am in Khobar right now. I am 2 weeks here now.

Your replies are very helpful. These gave me confidence that my decision to leave my previous company was right.

see you around

jofuente

I think you can get a rented apartment in Khober area easily with this money.

Good luck

yes, u can manage family within this package, but cannot afford compound residency. however any private location is ok to maintain the family....moreover khobar is ok for families because of the Cornish and for going out on weekend

@ Mospori > Thank you for your contribution here, but do note that this is an old thread ( 2011). :)

Cheers,

Priscilla

@jofuente hello cane i talk to you

Hello Jewel Ahmed68,

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2014.

Kindly tell us more about you here > New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed