Living in camper/camping car in Marbela area?

Because of health problems i can not live in Norway during winter.I have now decided to get a "mobile home"/Camping car and find a caravan site/camper site in the Malaga area.Im planning to arrive in end of october or first part of November. I welcome all usefull info and help that can make this a reality.Camp sites,prices,security,activities.I must also bring my old friend Rupi a very loving and friendly dog :-) would this be allowed or anything special to be aware of?
Sincerely
Robert

hi i live on a camp site inbetween fuengirola and mijas there are quite a few people here from norway who stay for winter it is camping sierra mar and they allow dogs, its quite a quiet site

Hi Robert, what a good idea! I can recommend you also Alhaurin El Grande, very good place for living. I have a friend there, specialized in relocation, and I am sure he would be glad to help you!

Thanks :-) I could need some first hand info on how to,were aso.

[Moderated: communicate in private please]

hello please me to im looking the same as you please let me now where are good price to come winter malaga or marbella its nice you have your dog me to she had also healt problems thanks good luck and please if you have some news thanks vc

please do you have tel or adress and price to stay  2 month pleas thanks