Driving School or Teacher

Hello

Some friend are coming to Ho Chi Mihn and we would like to travel around, but 2 of them dont know have to drive a bike

Do anyone know about a school or teacher?

We don't have driving school for motor bike here in Vietnam. You just need some local friends teach you.... hope it helps

Learn from friends or take a motorbike taxi (xe om) and take a spin around the city. Once they learn the follow of traffic and see how it's done here, then practice at a location where there is a lot of empty space (e.g. Dist 7) and off you go.

I am a motorbike instructor with over 25years experience of riding all sizes of bikes. And while typically here in VN there aren't any schools, I have taught several expats to ride here in VN.

Drop me a line if you want some help :)

Hopefully the police will stop your friends and get them off the road before they kill someone or kill themselves! It is illegal to drive a car or ride a motorbike in Vietnam, like it is in most countries, without a valid Vietnamese driving license. No insurance company anywhere will cover you if you have an accident. Most countries warn their citizens about it on their travel websites. Every now and then an appeal goes out for some fool needing medical evacuation because they've had an accident and their insurance company has rejected their claim. It cost one woman $140'000 to get her uninsured son back to Canada after an accident. He died 2 months after arriving home. Wonderful present to leave his dear old mum. A bill for 140 grand!

Hey mate. Can u give me ur number

Whose number do you ask? This is a very old post and not sure that they are still in Vietnam  :)

eddyscotland15 wrote:

Hey mate. Can u give me ur number