Saudi Here, if you need = Help - Information - Friends :)

Hey everyone Welcome to Saudi Arabia :D

It is obvious from the topic I'm here for anyone needs help or Information or even make Friends...

Let's Start helping people :rolleyes:

I need to know the latest female banking jobs for languages faculties' graduates in Riyadh, Thanks.

Hey InasBastawey i'm sorry this is the only banking jobs i found for the moment :

bayt.com/en/job-search-results/?last_result_id=bcBW2Xgc&main_cat=saudi-arabia&main_cat_key=by_country&cat_enable=2&start_c=1&sort_c=4&order_by_c=d&sort=4&search_id=x8yRBwhC&order_by=d&result_id=zT8LCiy3

i'll try to find more.

hey..i'll be going to riyadd also this september,,,who you can keep in touch...

Wow !
Very kind of you.  Someone who is Saudi and knows Saudi and offers help.  I think that is awesome. Genuine. It may be a big thankless job with the same q's over n over.  The effort is much appreciated.  W'll have to get some tea n sheesha some day.  I've been lurking this site and find it difficult to search the site and where to post. I'm in Kuwait right now. Maybe the firewall is blocking posts and/or access to some things. At least I get that  message a lot.

nice quote and thanks for your help

please help me to do this its daily cost me 8000 thousand Pakistani rupees thanks

hi i born in Pakistan city Lahore now i am living in London last year  i start provide food for three hundred people  every day i want some people to help me to Continue this thanks please help me to do this its daily cost me 8000 thousand Pakistani and 50 pounds thanks

please help me to do this thanks

please help me to do this thanks

Hi salma raza, sorry to say but the thread is almost 2 years old.....

i not understand what you mean thanks

just check the date on the left side of each member, this one since 2011......sorry.

Also, I don't think giving people money was what he had in mind when he offered 'help' :rolleyes:

hi every one have there on view.thanks

Hello salma raza. :)

As MannyLQ said, this thread is two years old.
Could you please start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum with your questions?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Asalam alaikun house pls am need of job either in Dubai or Saudi

Hello hardekunle and welcome on board :)

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2013.

For any job search please refer to the appropriate section of the site :

> Jobs offers in Saudi Arabia.

Regards
Kenjee

I need help guys can you help? I lost my exit letter what can I do? Im here in Philippines now...PM me if you want to help me

Check the link i sent & reentry paper is not required anymore just don't forget to come on time :top: 

jace rayleigh wrote:

I need help guys can you help? I lost my exit letter what can I do? Im here in Philippines now...PM me if you want to help me

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

Check the link i sent & reentry paper is not required anymore just don't forget to come on time :top: 

jace rayleigh wrote:

Could you please share the link ?

alpha.one wrote:
tariqkhattak70 wrote:

jace rayleigh wrote:

Could you please share the link ?

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/
&
MOI Site

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

&
MOI Site

Thanks. I thought it was a link to news article about not needing re-entry permit physically, but I think its a link to check validity of the re-entry?

alpha.one wrote:
tariqkhattak70 wrote:

&
MOI Site

Thanks. I thought it was a link to news article about not needing re-entry permit physically, but I think its a link to check validity of the re-entry?

You can take a printout from this website and take it along. But that's just for your satisfaction. Airports around the world now know that KSA has stopped printing Exit Re-entry papers. No one is gonna ask you about it.