Rent a flat or a house in the Samoa

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in the Samoa. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in the Samoa.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in the Samoa?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in the Samoa?

How to find a home in the Samoa: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

I would like to rent a concrete house with an iron roof in Samoa. (not American Samoa/)  are any available in mountain areas?

I need answers to all of those questions as I am seeking a house to rent or buy.

I suggest that you do a Google search. A quick search brought up real estate agents with places to rent.
There s also a facebook page  www.facebook.com/rentinsamoa

Hi Christine, it's not hard to find a rental place in Samoa, rental places are varied, there's a range of houses, private rooms and hotels/motels in Apia (Samoa capital) and throughout the island for rent. Suggest you Google Samoa realty and enquire with them, they should be able to guide you through the process of getting a place right through to documentation procedure. Prices are varied depends on where your want to stay and the type of accommodation you want to get. Most rental charged daily and monthly.  Good luck!!

Talofa
I'm very interested in renting your house in Latopa
Could you please advise if available for the month of November this year

I look forward to hearing from you

Puleaga Neemia

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Puleaga, thanks for your interest, I'm sorry but it has been rented out for a year.

Kind regards
Ruta

@ Puleaga Neemia >

Please feel free to post your housing search in the housing in Samoa section. It might help you.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

It's pretty easy to find houses to rent. What's more important is the area and security. Tiavi, Oceanview Rd is a nice area for expats wanting a rural rainforest environment. Vailima has a lot of expats with the supermarket Myna's, a few good restaurants and a deli closeby.
Perhaps join the Samoa expats facebook page.
Good luck.