Rent a flat or a house in Uzbekistan

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Uzbekistan. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Uzbekistan.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in Uzbekistan?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Uzbekistan?

How to find a home in Uzbekistan: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Is there help available here in real sense?
Regards

you can find, its easy, cost is cheap as well, per month about 200$ average. try to find an agent, there are written on the wall, bus stop, there "в аренду" or "сдается в аренду" means for rent. or just ask from the people on the street, in Uzbekistan all are friendly we help each other and we like gusts. its easy and cheap to rent one room flat, 2 rooms flat, 3 rooms flat Of course yes its depends on furniture and house view and where its located.

Wish u all the best.

:top:

@valiboev Can I get sharing room with working personnel/ student in tashkent and must be cheaper affodable.

Hello sendanhod,

Thank you for your message!

valiboev has remained inactive since 2012.

If you are looking for an accommodation, I advise you to check the Housing in Uzbekistan section. You may get in touch with the owners if you find something that interests you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee thanks for this update but the link u shown ,rent is on higher end for expats. looking in cheaper rate.

@Christine      How much rental for a house and apartment

3 Bhk house for rent and which type of dacouments required and how much in Indian rupees

Hello arshiyashaik395,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Please note that the thread is quite old.

Should you need pricing information about a flat, I suggest you check the listings here Housing in Uzbekistanto have an idea.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team