Rent a flat or a house in Laos

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Laos. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Laos.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in Laos?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Laos?

How to find a home in Laos: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hi Could you please tell me how much a nice house with pool would cost in Vientene say 3 or 4 bedroom in a good location please

Between $3000 to $5000+ per month. On top of which you pay for power water phone etc.

I have seen houses with pools a lot cheaper than that, Stumpy. Around 1800-2000.

Hi Christine
I must have made an error. I am currently living in Laos but am considering a move to Cambodia.
Please forgive me. You are very cute.
Sincerely, Greg

I am looking for a share house with one or two mix gender in Vientiane for six months. My budget is $200 per month. Ready to move in 1 Aug 13.

Please contact : [email protected]

Christine wrote:

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Laos. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Laos.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Which kinds of accommodation are available in Laos?

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Laos?

How to find a home in Laos: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hello chansamone and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Housing in Laos section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you very much.My post is on the activating process :-).

Aurélie wrote:

Hello chansamone and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Housing in Laos section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you very much Aurélie. I just did my ad after you recommended and now it is on the activating process. Hope to get some responses soon.
:)