Rent a flat or a house in Atyrau

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Atyrau. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Atyrau.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Atyrau?

How to find a home in Atyrau: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hello. I know one good available flat. 3 rooms. 2wc. Satellite etc.
Most important with nice cleaning lady.
8701 5667380. Call him. Very nice landlord.

Hi zero love,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Atyrau section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

[moderated: no free ads please]

You can contact me. I will help.

Hi Xeniya A,

Would be lovely if you can give us more useful informations regarding the topic.Which i guess would be very helpful to all the other members.

Thank you

Christine

Hi Christine! I am working in the real estate agency, the best one in Atyrau) So I can help with finding apartments for you. I need to know your approximate budget for the apartment.

Hi Xeniya A,

Please note that free ads are not allowed on the forum , i suggest you to go through the Kazakhstan forum code of conduct for more details.

If you have any useful information about the steps of how to get an accommodation in Atyrau, please feel free to share on this topic, this might help.

P.S: Please note that Christine form part of the expat-blog team.

Thank you,

David.

Hello.. can anyone tell me the price of a two bedroom apartment in Atyrau

Hi Juree > this is an old thread, but hope someone can advise you.