Rent a flat or a house in Dhaka

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Dhaka. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Dhaka.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Dhaka?

How to find a home in Dhaka: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Christine wrote:

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Dhaka. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Dhaka.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Dhaka?

How to find a home in Dhaka: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hey Christine whats up,
I glad to answer your question, below is my answers

Question 1: Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Dhaka?
Answer: No it not hard to find a flat or a house for rent, buy, sell in Dhaka. First of all you need to know the proper way to rent.

Question 2: How to find a home in Dhaka: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?
Answer: Solution is so simple go to Google.com and serf a search using the keyword "real estate Bangladesh" or "flat for rent Bangladesh" and you will find some professional real estate agents for you. such as i found realestatebazaar.com.bd is good one.

Question 3: How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?
Answer: It is absolutely depends on location of property. The expensive areas are Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Banani and less expensive area is Mirpur.

Question 4: What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?
Answer: Sorry cant help, it is depends on property owners requirement.

Hope the answers will give you a basic idea

Cheers.

[Moderated: Please register yourself into Business directory]