Hi in the Mountain Kingdom

we cannot go so quite for so long guys; we are good fellows Hey! Only three is such a good number, start now and lets see what else to talk about! Khotso! annacleta, and all of you out there.

regards

Masi wrote:

we cannot go so quite for so long guys; we are good fellows Hey! Only three is such a good number, start now and lets see what else to talk about! Khotso! annacleta, and all of you out there.

regards

Ke sa le teng bo mphato!!

Ntho tsena tsa Makhooa li monate ha li sebelisoa

Welcome on board Masi!

I didn't really get your last message :|

Hi Julien
Sorry I thought we are only on the Lesotho Forum so I could use my Home language. I am trying to call my brothers and sisters who are in the List of the expat network  Lesotho to participate in the discussion. By the way: I have not been able to retrieve another message by the newly registered expat in Lesotho. He has a new topic: Likoena tse nyane. what should I do to get it?

Can you see his/her profile? There's a "see all posts" link somewhere ;)

Hope this helps,

Julien

Julien
He is Tebelo: Registered 2009/03/21 posted once only then; He stays here at home: well his topic was in Sesotho (our home Language)????

Julien!
Where are you now? Say something

I'm here :D

Did you have a look to the mosotho expat network?

Julien

I find it very embarrasing to be urging you to get back to the net while I eventually go silent myself. It seems it is just between the two of us. Hence why! However I have just discovered someone who is interested in Lesotho  at last. I almost thought we live in an unwanted Zone.

Cool Now.

:rolleyes:

Hi there...there are plenty people interested in Lesotho..Count me in. Whats it like there?