Our company is looking for a young and dynamic Vietnamese to become the personal assistant of our Filipino manager. Please read the job description below carefully and if you are interested in it, do not hesitate to contact me or send me your CVs via my emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
This role serves as a private assistant to undertake a variety of administrative, secretarial, managerial and coordination tasks. This role also serves as an intermediary/translator for the employer.
The PA needs to be communications, and online research savvy with great interest in business. He/She shall assist in various business incubation & marketing communication projects undertaken by the employer related to her current & future businesses – such as artisanal soap & beauty business, event management activities/consultancies/projects, Phu Quoc restaurant business, future consultancies in the PR/Events industry.
The candidate is expected to have great commend of spoken & written English. He/she must be comfortable in multi-tasking. He/she is highly results-oriented, deadline-oriented with a high level of independence and creativity in problem solving and handling situations. The manager will rely heavily on the PA trusting that work will be handled efficiently in manager’s absence.
o Submitting monthly & weekly report of household finances.
o Weekly Accomplishment Report (PA).
• Meetings, appointments & schedule: Handling & reminding on all these dates.
• Administrative: answering phone calls, maintaining diaries, taking messages, typing, translating, filing, booking transport, organizing meetings, liaising with suppliers and household staff.
• Travel & Visa Arrangements: Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during meetings.
• Sourcing & Procurement: online & offline research, submit authentic online research on pricing, source for materials & get samples & 3 quotation approved.
• Production management: For all items to be produced, continue liaison with the supplier for production management.
• Liaison: liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Soap Business Research & Development: assist in all aspects of slowly bringing the soap business to life.
• Business Software: Maintaining data management, filing (as needed) and accurate stock encoding.
• During Meetings (as assigned):
o During meetings, taking dictation and minutes of the meetings.
o Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well-prepared for meetings.
o Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, meeting and greeting visitors.
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager (as assigned).
• Bring out background research and presenting findings.
• Addition to supporting the manager, other scope of the PA’s role as below:
• Carrying out specific projects and research.
• Responsibility for accounts and budgets on certain projects.
• Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with assigned personnel.
• Deputized by the manager, making decision and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence.
• Being involved in decision-making processes.
• University Graduate in business or marketing or accounting
• Previous clerical, secretarial, commercial work experience is essential
• With 1 year work experience
• IELTS tested, preferred
• Must be willing to travel both domestic & international
Renumeration / Perks
• Attractive salary upon permanence
• Opportunity to travel in Vietnam and abroad
• After 2 years employment, will provide annual bonus of free air-ticket for Asian holiday during Christmas