Social Media Writer / Editor - Community Manager (Spanish)
Spanish - Mother tongue
English - Fluent
We are looking to add members to our team ASAP (launch of Spanish version as well as Mobile Apps on iPhone, Android, BlackBerry), who can dive right in and participate in our development process, and be an integral part of the growth of an exciting new venture.
Interns at QWANZ.COM will see, first hand, the process of analyzing news trends, developing and crafting dynamic content for one of the fastest growing online "opinion gathering" platform.
If you are looking for a unique internship that will allow you to gain incredible hands on experience while building your resume, this is for you!
Your schedule will be FLEXIBLE (probably just around 20 hours a week) and you'll be working on a variety of projects alongside the Co-Founders and the Executive Team such as :
- Researching, drafting, editing polls and supporting articles about the topics & issues you really care about (from OWS, the Europe Debt Crisis, via the GOP primaries, the US Presidential Election, the Super-Bowl prognostics, or the next Lana Del Rey. . .)
- Conducting interviews of fellow students and professors on campus and outside
- Social Media - to push the polls & articles you created, and become a leading QWANZ pollster - and become fully featured on our site
- PR & Marketing Communications - create and execute on & offline "buzz" strategies to turn the spotlight & follow-up on the issues you care about
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters and promotional documents to the public, media, politicians and government agencies
- Organize contact lists
We're sure that you'll come away from this position with tons of great experience, an amazing exposure and valuable connections. We're scheduled to launch new features and the Mobile App this 1st Quarter. Please reply with a resume, a short blurb with reference links and create share an exciting poll on our site www.qwanz.com to show us why you think you would be a great fit for this role. This gig could also lead to a full time position within 3-6 months.
We're very excited about QWANZ prospects and we look forward to meeting & integrating a great socio-journalist-blogger to join our dynamic & passionate team!
- Please contact Helena Bertin