I am well organized, reliable, enthusiastic person who is hard-working, self reliant, with the ability to remain calm and good humored under pressure. I Enjoy working on my own initiative and in a team and can deal with administrative duties competently in a methodological approach. I consider myself to be analytical and inquisitive.
I am an innovative, responsible and dependable professional, with strong organisational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide the highest standards of work and services, within deadline, regardless of pressure.
Nando’s Chicken Land April 2011 to Oct 2012
Worked at Nando’s Chicken Land as a Nandoca Enfield Town London.
• Customer Services
• Front Desk
• Cash Handling
Khushhali Bank Limited: - Jan 2006 – Mar 10
As the Accounts Officer for Khushhali Bank Limited Hassanabdal Branch Dist Attock. I was responsible for:
• Reconciliation of various statements
• Cash handling
• Customer relationships
• Overseeing vehicle usage receipts for all staff
• Processing expenses claims forms for all staff
• Issuing receipts and sales vouchers
• Administrative duties including attendance records, filing, emails, etc
• Data entry
This role was highly intense and required excellent time management skills, team working and self management skills. I was able to prove that I am able to work well under pressure, using my own initiative but also in a cooperative and team environment.
National Bank OF Pakistan:- Sept - Dec 2004
Three months Internship from NBP Peshawar Road Branch Rawalpindi Pak.
This role was primarily dealing with customers on a face to face basis – specifically over the counter enquiries as well as individuals walking through the door needing direction and signposting.
This role required excellent customer care skills, ability to digest information quickly and ability to communicate effectively and clearly at all times. Although this was a 3 month internship, it was an excellent opportunity to develop my people skills and communication skills.
• Certificate of Advance Computer Course
Super Tech Institute of Computer Sciences R.W.P
• Proficient in using various IT packages including, word, excel, outlook, data bases and Web
• General Ledger (GL).
• MIS & CMS
• MS Office
• Excellent administrative skills • Natural drive, and readiness for a challenge
• First-class communication & customer service skills • Proven ability to engage at all levels
• Proven sales, people and interpersonal skills • Highly adapt at quickly learning new skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills • Highly organized, efficient, and reliable
• Strong team playing and organizational skills
• Integrity and professionalism at all times.
MBA International Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford, England (UK)
MBA Finance NUML Islamabad Pak