Day Care Nurse Manager - South Dublin
English - Fluent
Nurse Manager - Dublin
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with it's client is seeking to recruit a Nurse Manager for a Day Care Centre in a suburb of South/West Dublin. This role involves caring for older adults with Alzheimers and Dementia.
The client are seeking candidates that have experience working in an Aged Care enviroment and have a knowledge of Alzheimers & Dementia specific care and experience in a similar role. Management experience is also essential for this role. The role will be based in a Day Care Centre catering for approximately 100 clients per wekk. Hours will be approx 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- Applicants must be a Registered General Nurses and registered with ABA
- Candidates must have a minimum 3-4 years post registration experience
- Experience working with older adults with Alzheimers & Dementia is essential
- Candidates must have management experience, supervising staff and running a ward/unit/centre
- Candidates must be organised, able to work to deadlines, work within budget contraints, reporting skills and excellent computer skills.
- Must have knowledge of the Irish Healthcare system and have worked within same
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For more information on this role and a detailed job description please get in touch:
Cpl Healthcare Contact:
Nursing Recruitment Consultant - Cpl Healthcare
All other Cpl Healthcare vacancies can be viewed in cplhealthcare.com
- Please contact Cpl Healthcare