Permanent Nursing Opportunities for EU Nurses!
English - Fluent
Are you a qualified Nurse from the EU who is willing to relocate to secure permanent employment? Fantastic opportunities now exist in Ireland, the UK & Channel Islands (between England & France)!
At present, due to the ongoing public sector embargo, Ireland has become a very “closed” market with a lack of job opportunities for Nurses. Current opportunities in this location are in the Care of Elderly field (RGN and management roles) or in the specialised fields of Theatre and ICU where our clients require extremely experienced staff.
UK hospitals and healthcare organisations are still recruiting new graduate and experienced Nurses from the EU where you would be guaranteed fulltime permanent employment, an abundance of training opportunities and career prospects.
Benefits for relocating (depending on which organisation you go to work for) include:
• Competitive Salaries (minimum £21,000 GBP for new graduates)
• Full time permanent positions with flexible hours
• Training & Career development with additional courses offered to all staff
• Cheap low cost airlines fly to most EU Airports - easy to return home to visit family!
• Relocation expenses (limited)
• 1 month’s free accommodation when you first relocate/subsidised accommodation provided
• Pension scheme, private medical healthcare, assistance with Nursing Board registration
• Retention bonuses.
- Please contact Annmarie Gallacher