Registered Nurse Intellectual Disability, North Dublin
Company name CPL Healthcare
Registered Nurse Intellectual Disability, North Dublin.
• One Year Fixed Term Contract – 25 hours a week
• Full clean driving licence required
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with their client are looking for an RNID with sound clinical skills, confident in nature, works to the best of their ability all the time, very caring person, possesses good leadership and motivational skills.
RNID/RGN required with minimum of 1 years experience in Intellectual Disability for Community House in North County Dublin
• Flexible in hours and attitude, shifts will involve waking nights, days and weekends.
• Be organized, can write reports well and used to gathering evidence on clients.
• Caring and Kind in nature.
• Work to a high standard consistently.
• Are bright, very able, mature in approach, can work on their own when necessary.
• Are able to help clients work on person centred plans.
Apply in the strictest confidence:
Cpl Healthcare Contact: Catriona Ph 353 91 507510 E catriona.kelly[at]cplhealthcare.com
- Please contact Catriona Kelly