Expat blog France  Register now

Bilingual Assistant (French/English)

Posted 10 months ago   |  Valid until 04 January 2014
Job offer   |  Start date 16 September 2013

516 Visits

Salary range
35K€ advantages

Contract types
Permanent contract

Working time
Full time

Experience
Senior

Language(s) spoken
French - Advanced


Prestigious and international consultancy seeks for two partners a bilingual French/English assistant. Diary management, hotel/flight/restaurant/taxi réservations is 80% of your work, the other 20% is expenses, etc. For one of the Partners needs assistance on a project.

If this sounds like you please send your CV to recruitment@smartsteps.fr / 01 56 52 94 08


Skills
You are bilingual French/English (written and spoken) - your written English is tested. Advanced Outlook. Nice telephone manner. You know how to give excellent service. Hours regular, however the day is intense. Demanding environment.

Diplomas
BTS Assistanat de Direction


  • Please contact  Lynda Petit
  •   01 56 52 94 08
CONTACT
Expatriate health insurance Paris
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Paris.
>> Click here
Expat banking Paris
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Paris
A few tips from professionals about moving to Paris.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Paris
Don't worry and travel happy across Paris.
>> Click here