Trainee visa in Australia
Visa 442 « Occupational Trainee Visa » allows a temporary stay in Australia for foreign nationals undertaking a supervised, workplace-based training program.
The training should provide additional skills to their field of expertise.
The length of stay in Australia should not exceed 2 years with an occupational trainee visa. However, an additional 2 months extension is granted to trainee visa holders so that they can apply for another visa or make arrangements to leave the country.
If the training should exceed 2 years, the applicant may have the possibility to ask for another trainee visa.
For the documents checklist, please click here.
Guide section: Visas
Latest guide articles
- Driving in Australia
- A respaced fish expert's visit of the Sydney Aquarium
- Partner Visa
- Island life – total bliss or a near miss?
- Tips for Getting Financially Set Up in Australia
- How to Survive Travel with your Partner
- Get Sydney, New South Wales driver licence
- Sydney transportation in nutshell
- Getting Settled: Tips for Expats in Sydney
- Cultural Childcare
- i want to get admission in Australia for MBA
- Surname on the passport
- Interested to Migrate to Melbourne
- Looking forward to move in Australia :)
- American Looking To Move To Australia!
- Louis Klopper
- CAs in AUSTRALIA
- Need a help and some valuable advice on …
- Being a POM
- Need VEVO System Visa Check Help