Sydney transportation in nutshell
Sydney’s transportation system is built up of 3 things which are bus, train and ferry. They are maintained and funded by the Australian government. Other than those 3, there are many things you can use to moving around Sydney and obviously car would be the most convenient and yet could be a bit frustration for you, depending which area you’re travelling to.
Another method would be taxi and it could also be your last option. The reason behind it that it’s not cheap to travel around Sydney by taxi. So it would be considerably luxury if you could afford to travel by taxi in Sydney.
There would be another method of transportation which is water taxi and it’s quite popular around tourist to cruising the harbours around Sydney especially between Circular Quay and Darling Harbour. It could be fun experience for you to explore different part of Sydney including Watson Bay and other places.
Here are the website links for bus, train and ferry transportation:
- Bus – http://www.sydneybuses.info
- Train – http://www.cityrail.info
- Ferry – http://www.sydneyferries.info
Here are also list of 4 major taxi companies website in Sydney:
- Taxi Combined – http://www.taxiscombined.com.au
- RSL Cabs – http://www.rslcabs.com.au
- Legion Cabs – http://www.legioncabs.com.au
- Premier Cabs – http://www.premiercabs.com.au
Guide section: Transports
Latest guide articles
- Driving in Australia
- A respaced fish expert's visit of the Sydney Aquarium
- Partner Visa
- Island life – total bliss or a near miss?
- Tips for Getting Financially Set Up in Australia
- How to Survive Travel with your Partner
- Get Sydney, New South Wales driver licence
- Sydney transportation in nutshell
- Getting Settled: Tips for Expats in Sydney
- Cultural Childcare
- EOI - expression of interest through Ski …
- If you want to migrate to Australia ... …
- i want to get admission in Australia for MBA
- Surname on the passport
- Looking forward to move in Australia :)
- American Looking To Move To Australia!
- Louis Klopper
- CAs in AUSTRALIA
- Need a help and some valuable advice on …