Expat blog Australia  Register now

Find a job in Australia from abroad

In order to get a work visa in Australia, you need to get a valid job offer or a work contract from an Australian employer beforehand (see section "working in Australia").

How to find a work contract from abroad?

You can first visit employement websites like the EEI, or visit bi-national chambers of commerce websites. You can also leave your CV online to specialized recruitment agencies like Polyglot Human Resources. Browse the web to find out more dedicated websites!

  Useful links:

Australian British Chamber of Commerce (UK-Australia)

National and NSW office
Suite 2, Level 15
3 Spring Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone 02 9247 6271
Fax 02 9247 6671
Email: abcc@britishchamber.com
Website: www.britishchamber.com

CCI Australia (France-Australia)
Postal address: PO Box R1834, Royal Exchange, NSW 1225
Building address: Level 5, 58 Pitt Street Sydney
Tel: (+61 2) 9251 1033    fax : (+61 2) 9251 1031
Email : federal-nsw@facci.com.au
Website : www.facci.com.au

Espace Emploi International (EEI)
48 boulevard de la Bastille - 75012 Paris
Tel.: 01 53 02 25 50
Fax: 01 53 02 25 95
E-mail: eei.anaem@anpe.fr
Website: www.emploi-international.org

Polyglot Human Resources
Website: www.polyglot.com.au

Last update on 23 July 2013 10:42:20


  • australianext
    australianext 02 June 2014 20:02:51

    Nice, But if some one want more job opportunities visit at australianext.com.au

Expatriate health insurance Australia
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Australia.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Australia
Don't worry and travel happy across Australia.
>> Click here
Moving to Australia
A few tips from professionals about moving to Australia.
>> Click here
International Money Transfer
Currency Exchange and Money Transfer Specialists
>> Click here