Life in North America guide
Find out how to relocate in North America with the participative life in North America guide. We also give you the opportunity to write articles about life in North America and share your expat experience!
5 countries in North America
Are you living in North America? Share your experience!
Nobody else but an expatriate is in a position to help another expatriate to settle down in North America. We give you the opportunity to write anything you like about your experience in North America. Formalities, visa procedures, food, shopping, night life, it’s up to you! Inform us about the work market, how to find a flat in North America, how to deal with a bank or any other topic of your choice and help other expats make the move to North America!
Latest guide articles
- Discovering Quebec
- Biometric Identity Screening
- Don't Settle Once You've Settled
- Thinking of moving- it's hard work, but well worth it!
- Renewing your FM3 Visa
- Study in Canada
- Real Estate in The Yucatan
- Income tax in the USA
- Rental Advice - Kentucky
- Accommodation in Quebec City
- Budget and Travel Info to South East Asi …
- Anyone can hire me to help me make a liv …
- I can live either in Canada or in the US …
- how to work in the US without a green ca …
- how can I get a free scolarship to USA
- cost of living in michigan
- Is someone SPONSORING H1 visa? or Work V …
- Intercountry Adoption
- E-readers VS Printed publications(An non …
Destination Scotland, or Hello Haggis
The Dominee Huisvrouw
Candy and Jim's Great Canadian Adventure
Words & Palabras
The true blog of Mathilde
The Potential Canuck
the rest of l'histoire