Safari Resort, located about 70 km from Riyadh driving west on the Makkah Highway is a fabulous location for expats to spend with their families and friends. The resort is located in a small town called DURMA about 20 km right from the Makkah highway (about 50 km from Riyadh City) after the first checkpoint.
We sopent a day there a few weeks back on the invitation of the Administrator, Hassaan Issa, who ius a close family friend and everyone enjoyed it very much.
The facilities include great outdoor stuff as well as good food and inhouse cultural and other entertainment. A smattering of wild life across the landscape is also extremely nice to enjoy, especially for the little ones.
More details may be seen at this FB link: facebook group
Guide section: Leisure
Latest guide articles
- Banking in KSA
- Television/Cable Networks in KSA
- EMERGENCY SERVICES IN RIYADH
- How to register a Marriage in Saudi Arabia
- Health care for Expats in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Society & Culture
- Living on a Western Compound in Riyadh
- Business & Personal Etiquette and Customs
- Things to do in Riyadh this summer - women
- About Ramadan
- Returning to Saudi Arabia after leaving …
- Any one live in Khamis Mushait or Abha?
- My iqama expries
- Visa Change in KSA
- job hunting
- Week 1 Brand New in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Souvenirs and gifts from KSA
- Deliver Birthday present from Philipines …
- Credit Card from previous Iqama
- enter in saudia