Travelling by Train
Netherland has a wide network for trains and is quite widely used by people here.
Planning your journey by train is pretty simple and easy.
Official website www.ns.nl is a great help here. And guess what ?? It is in English language as well. Just type in the Start train station and Destimation Train Station and it will provides information regarding Timings of train, stops in between and fare.
If you are planning to use trains regularly, have a look at Discount Pass. It gives 40% discount on regular fare on weekends and travel after 9:00 AM on weekdays. PLUS, this discount is applicable to 3 other persons travelling wih you.
Hope this information helps ....please leave your feedback/queries.
Guide section: Transports
Latest guide articles
- Travelling by Train
- Dutch Driver's License
- Registration with the Gemeente
- How to clean house in the NL; OR: Why I will never be Dutch enough
- Eindhoven shared rent
- Working in Amsterdam only speaking English
- NT2 examen
- Tanzanians living in Friesland
- Summer house share needed
- Hellooooo looking forward to meeting new …
- Ugandans in the Netherlands?
- friends searching
- Love to meet ladies for coffee
- Jobs/Careers that are in demand!
Abroad like Kristen
A Hippie in Holland
A Flamingo in Utrecht
Happily Ever After in Amsterdam
Pelocha in English
I Saw a Windmill
American Girl in Holland
The Nomad Cooks
Life in a State of Wanderlust