Gibraltar health care
European Health Insurance:
E111 - form application for each member of the family including infants. This can apparantly last up to 5 years!
(Covers you for health care in Europe)
Gibraltar Health Service:
For registering with the Gib Health Service - Primary Care Centre - ICC 2nd floor just of Casemates Sq.
Complete both the E111( EU citizens) and the registration form to get free health care.
You'll need a work contract & letter of cover from social insurance office (near bakery on line wall road) for those who are working.
And a passport photo & ID of each dependent (wife & or children).
Guide section: Health care
Latest guide articles
- living in gibraltar
- Looking for commissioned based work in G …
- Register car in Gib
- yesterdays scenario..................... …
- Work in Schools
- Wanting to Move to Gibraltar
- im looking for a moped?
- Anywhere to let a dog run in Gibraltar?
- Fantastic new grocery delivery service in Gib
- Some Questions on Gibraltar