Offshore Banking Services
Opening an offshore bank account in Jersey is easy. It can be very useful when travelling around the world. But you will need a passport and two utility bills as evidence of your identity. The banking secrecy laws are very strict here so the banks do not tell people what you have got. But they do report you to credit reference agencies and if they think you are a bit suspicious they will and do file a "suspicious activity report" ( SAR ) to the local authorities. They also regularly report you to the income tax revenue service of your country of origin.
Guide section: Bank
Latest guide articles
- Offshore Banking Services
- Exchange Rate Roulette
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Cheap International Calls
- British Baseball
- Work visas in the United Kingdom
- Buying Food in London
- The public health care system in the UK
- Move to the United Kingdom
- Travelling to the United Kingdom (England - Wales - Scotland - Northern Ireland)
- work permit within 6months is it possible?
- Moving to Norfolk?
- Moving to England
- Any Greeks in England??
- Spousal Visa
- keen on going back to England
- Seeking for friends & job in Hampshire
- Finding skilled work, and immigrating wi …